Feed your family of 5 for under $50! Don’t have a family of 5, not to worry, this meal plan will feed 2-3 people for a full week!
When I decided to start tranisitioning my family to a plant based lifestyle, I was confronted with many obstacles which seemed daunting and overwhelming. What will we eat? How expensive will it be? How much time do I need to devote to this? I don’t even know where to start! I needed ideas and motivation.
If you can relate to any of these frustrations, then you are in the right place!! Over the last two years, I researched, experimented with different recipes, and even went back to school for my nutrition certification. I’ve learned so much and now want to share my knowledge with you! I will get you on the fast track to eating a healthy, delicious, yet realistic, Plant Based diet.
Let’s get started!
- Interest in a plant based or vegan lifestyle/diet
- A working oven, stovetop and/or blender
- Basic kitchen equipment/utensils
- Successfully feed your family of (up to) 5 for under $50!
- Quickly and efficiently meal prep and cook healthy meals for the week
- Have a resource of several plant based recipes that you can use time and again
- Have a meal plan outline that you can reuse or mix and match
- Have an easy to follow shopping list that you can reuse time and again
- Increase your confidence in the kitchen
- Learn how to efficiently use your time so you can more easily meal prep in the future
- Get hands on experience with videos that give you an over-the-shoulder approach in the kitchen
- Learn the myths and/or objections related to a plant based/vegan lifestyle
- Learn the top Health Benefits of choosing a Plant Based lifestyle
Like most of you I always strived to obtain true health & happiness so by my late 20’s I had tried every fad diet out there, thinking that the answer lied in the next quick fix the media offered up. Fast forward ten years and my motivation and perspective for optimal health shifted when my 3 yr-old was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes and Celiac disease. I needed answers so I went back to school and a certificate in holistic nutrition later, I found my answer. It was so simple yet seemed so difficult at the same time. EAT PLANTS, LIVE BETTER. Now at 40, I feel better than ever before and my daughter(s) are thriving! It’s now my passion in life to pass that knowledge on to others!