In this course, Jeremiah will take you along and share tips and techniques with you to get you writing tracks. You'll get to do hands-on practice, assisted by practice tracks (without bass lines) and cheat sheets that contain key and chord progression information for every track you'll be using.
Get The Tracks
Make sure to check out the resources section of the upcoming lessons to get all the cheat sheets and practice tracks for every lesson.
This is not a sit and watch format. Jeremiah will demonstrate techniques, share his workflow, and give you some ideas to help get you writing along with every lesson.
You'll practice writing in multiple styles, all with real-world applications:
- Backing Tracks: These practice tracks have no bass lines so that you can jam along.
- Cheat Sheets: You'll be able to download the key and chord cheat sheets.
- BONUS Lesson: Learn how to record your bass the right way and get the best sound.
- BONUS Tracks: Use the extra blues, metal, and punk tracks and keep writing.
- You should be able to fret notes and pick properly