You're here because you want to create your own WordPress websites, right?
This WordPress for Beginners course is the perfect place to start. This complete WordPress course is designed for beginners like you who have never built a WordPress website (or any website for that matter).
WordPress is the perfect tool for creating a fully customized website for any purpose. Whether you want to create a blog, a personal portfolio, or a business website to sell your products and services, you can do it with WordPress.
While WordPress might seem scary from the outside, once you get started, it's fairly intuitive. Everything from hosting to installing a theme, then actually building your first pages can be learned in the first few lessons of this course.
With this WordPress course, you don't need to actually pay for hosting to practice with WordPress. I'll show you how to create a free temporary site so you can follow along.
Why learn WordPress from me?
I've been building WordPress websites for years. Just like you, there was a time when I was a complete newbie! I was honestly scared of starting a WordPress website because it seemed so daunting.
Now I love WordPress! I wouldn't recommend using any other web-building tool.
I still remember what it is like to be a beginner, and I've kept that in mind while creating this entire course. I walk you through every process step-by-step to make sure you understand things clearly. And if there is ever anything that is confusing, just let me know and I'll create more lessons that explain or walk you through myself.
WORDPRESS COURSE CONTENT:
- Build your own beautiful website using WordPress.
- Design your WordPress website the way you imagine.
- Customize your WordPress website for any purpose of yours - whether it's a blog, a portfolio to show off your work, or an e-commerce site to sell your products or services.
- Host and publish your website in an inexpensive and secure way.
- Design pages, menus, sidebars, footers, and create a professional and modern website.
- Find and install themes.
- Find and install plugins.
- Back up your WordPress website in case of emergency.
- Get your website found by search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- Set up email opt-in forms throughout your website.
- Increase social sharing of your posts and pages with free plugins.
- Set up comments and contact pages, while blocking spam.
- Speed up your website with caching plugins.
- Make your website secure and protected from hackers.
- Set up a membership and / or e-commerce site.
DESIGN A WORDPRESS WEBSITE THAT WORKS FOR YOU:
No matter what your goal is with your WordPress website, I want to make sure you're able to achieve those goals. That's what I promise to help you out with.
WORDPRESS PLUGINS YOU'LL LEARN ABOUT:
- Google Analyticator
- Google Analytics Dashboard
- Backup Buddy
- BackUp WordPres
- All in One SEO Pack
- Yoast SEO
- Google XML Sitemaps
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Super Cache
- Optin Monster
- Share by SumoMe
- Floating Social Icons
- Contact Form 7
- Fast Secure Contact Forms
- Editorial Calendar
- WordFence Security
- many more!
Who is this WordPress course for?
This course is for anyone brand new to creating WordPress websites. If you have never built a website before, great. If you've built a website on another platform like Wix, Weebly, GoDaddy, or others, that's fine too. This course is not for people trying to learn to code a custom Website. In this course, we'll learn how to use the thousands of themes and plugins already out there to design our own custom websites.
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there's no reason to hesitate. Enroll now, try it out, and see if you like the course!
I can't wait to help you build your own WordPress website!
- You don't need any experience with Wordpress or with building a website.
- You will need a working computer and a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- You will need internet access to watch the lessons online, or can download them on your computer for playback.
- You don't need any experience with programming languages like HTML or CSS.
- You don't need to purchase hosting or pay for anything to follow along and practice building a website yourself. I'll show you in the course how to practice building a WordPress website for free.