A COMPLETE STEP BY STEP GUIDE
THAT COVERS WHAT IS NEEDED
TO PLAN YOUR WI-FI NETWORK FROM A-Z
WITH LOCATION AND ANALYTICS
if you'd like to learn how your wi-fi network and clients operate , BUT ( and this one is a big plus ) also make it practical knowing how to plan it for location, ranging and analytics. you're in the right place!
In this course, i will walk you through Wi-Fi from the core concepts up to the latest location and ranging techniques including Wi-Fi RTT .
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
Very soon, You will get comfortable with the relationship between access points and stations.
you will understand how an RF signal spreads in the air and attenuates,
why different data rates are chosen in different conditions ?
How stations share the Air ?
how do they talk without interfering each other ?
How stations discover access points ?
You will learn how to analyse the traffic that is in your Wi-Fi network, and get valuable insights
how to calculate distances between clients and access points and get their exact location
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST ANOTHER "WI-FI HOW TO" COURSE
because Wi-Fi location and analytics is starting to make a huge difference, And you will learn the secrets to Ranging and Positioning, starting from classic propagation based methods as RSSI moving to the new high definition location technique - Round Trip Time of Flight used in Wi-Fi RTT
THIS COURSE TARGET AUDIENCE
- Anyone who is curious to understand how wi-fi operates and benefit from the location , ranging and analytics part
- wireless geeks who usually deploy their wi-fi network at home/office or at their friends home
- IT personals who wish to be more more valuable to their customers in deploying their wi-fi network
- IT and Network students
- CCNA and CCNP wireless students who wish to extend their knowledge on wi-fi location and ranging
- Anyone who wishes to build indoor navigation capabilities in their app/service
WHAT STUDENTS WROTE:
The instructor is very knowledgeable about Wi-Fi technology and is able to throughly present the concepts in a very detailed way.
A concept is presented, explained in great detail and then followed by one or more examples to reinforce the learning process.
I feel very confident in the knowledge I am gaining from the course."
"This is a MUST course
to anyone that has the desire to learn the fundamental of WIFI and more, this course builds up the skills from the ground up because all the subjects discussed in each lecture will provide you with the building blocks in order to easily understand this important topic which is the base to any networking course."
"Good stuff soo far,ITS HARD TO FIND THIS CONTENT , When you search wifi troubleshooting, all you get is hacking and setup"
- Curiosity, motivation, home router and a smartphone. basic wire shark and google sheets experience is optional