The Speaking Music Philosophy course is about educating people on different ways of learning music. There are a lot of different reasons people teach the way they do and understanding that will help you pick a good teacher for yourself. No one wants to waste thousands of dollars and years of there life with a teaching system that isn't working for them.
There are a lot of people out there that don't think they can learn music. Maybe someone told you one these things before;
- You can't play piano because your hands are too small.
- You need a high voice to be a good singer.
- You can't hear pitch so you can't learn to sing.
This list could go on for ever. These are people who don't see you and what you want to do. They don't understand music no matter how many degrees they may have. We will learn in this course what is required to be a musician and it isn't big hands. What method is good for you is it Pianoforall which is specially designed to take complete beginners to an intermediate level or something else
We will go over what instrument may be best for you.
- Students just need an open mind and desire to learn
- Think differently about how and why you learn music
- Decide what style of music education is right for you
- Understand the differences and benefits of conventional music teaching and creative music teaching
About the Owner Micah Blake
I have been into music my whole life. I have my Masters Certificate in Music Theory and Harmony from Berklee and have been playing instruments for over twenty years. I'm so glad that it's something I can now do full time and help other people explore music. I am always trying to get better at what I do and help others progress along his or her own path. It doesn't matter if you're 7 or 70, you can progress in what you love to do. Speaking Music is just another step to help you get there. Learning music is so much more than becoming the best, it's about developing yourself and getting a more balanced life emotionally and physically.