Your body requires a variety of substances to function properly. Learn about all of them in one convenient course!
Let's be honest; we all desire greater health and vitality. Vitamins and minerals may be able to help you achieve it.
Did you know that, according to the Mayo Clinic, mild vitamin B6 deficiency is "common"? But who thinks about their B6 intake on a daily basis? Few to none, I'm afraid.
Iron deficiency, which produces anemia, is quite common among women.
Potassium deficiency can produce painful muscle cramps, especially in the feet.
I could go on and on but I want you to know
This course is all about a balanced approach to health and nutrition.
I'm not going to tell you that vitamins and minerals are the cure for everything. That's just ridiculous.
However, many people are living in a fantasy world, where they believe they are getting enough of the vital nutrients their bodies require from their typical western diet.
That just isn't the case.
Would you like to learn what foods to eat in order to develop a well-rounded and balanced diet? Enroll today, because that's what this course is all about!
All course updates are 100% FREE. Buy this course one time and you own it for life. Not only that, but you will also gain lifetime access to me as your personal instructor. Have a question about vitamins and minerals? Just ask! You, as my student, will always be my #1 priority.
Wait, you're still reading this?! The course comes with a genuine 30 day, no hassles, money-back guarantee. So, there is absolutely nothing to risk here. Enroll today!
- Do vitamins stave off disease?
- Does healthy food provide all that I need?
- Should I be taking supplements?
- How much does the human body need?
- What are some natural sources of Vitamin A?
- What happens if I don't get enough?
- Is there a problem with getting too much?
- There are no specific requirements for taking this course
- Differentiate between individual vitamins and minerals, including their basic functions and the consequences of deficiency
- Select foods which are high in vitamin and mineral content; understanding the exact vitamin and mineral makeup of common whole foods
- Determine, along with their healthcare provider, whether or not supplementation could be advantageous to their health
Hello, my name is Cody Ray Miller and I love teaching valuable skills to motivated students! I am passionate about helping you achieve your life goals, whether that means advancing in business, acquiring the technological skills needed to excel at work, or improving the quality of your personal life.
I have a diverse set of certifications, interests and experiences—including a Bachelor of Science degree in Psychology—which enable me to teach a variety of powerful courses, from computer server administration to marketing psychology and stargazing.
As my student, you are my #1 priority. Each and every one of my courses are carefully designed to accommodate a wide variety of learning styles and personality types. If something is unclear, or you need help understanding anything within my course, just send me a message and I will be happy to spend some one-on-one time with you in order to clarify the course material and make sure that you both learn and retain the subject matter.
Thank you for your interest in my courses, and in me as an instructor. I look forward to seeing you in one of my lectures very soon!
Cody Ray Miller