Updated for Photoshop CC 2020
- MASSIVE GIVEAWAY: OVER 250 PREMIUM PSD FILES FOR MY STUDENTS!
- most of the course is recorded in CC 2020, but the material is version independent so you can user older ones without too many issues;
- Mac hotkeys are now included;
- cheat sheets so you can easily review the information;
This is the ultimate Photoshop training course that will take you from absolute beginner to proficient Photoshop user in no time at all.
Learn how to use the program with ease while having fun!
My approach is simple: we focus on real world cases and I present the best techniques that require minimal effort yet produce maximum results. All my content is focused on getting the job done in the least amount of time possible. I'll be using the latest version of the program - Photoshop CC 2020, but all the content is explained for all users, no matter what version you have installed. Photoshop Elements is not compatible with this course.
What will you learn?
- Get the best Photoshop version
- Customize the program to best suit you
- Create new projects and share your work
- Master layers and the layers panel
- Move, select, and edit layers
- Work with the Pen Tool like a pro
- Create and modify shapes
- Design flat illustrations
- Create and animate emojis
- Remove skin issues and retouch portraits
- Design business cards
- Create app icons
- Design cute characters
- Manipulate and repair photos in creative ways
… and so much more!
Why is this course different?
- Progressive difficulty: we start slow and we build our way up
- Tons of activities, exercises, and challenges
- Cheatsheets you can review to refresh your memory
- Impeccable sound and video quality
- Quality instructor support: I respond to most questions in under 12 hours
- All lectures are straight to the point - minimal effort, maximum results
- Learn by working, not by memorizing!
By the end of this course you will be able to use the program with ease. You'll feel in control as you pursue and complete more ambitious projects. Whether you are contemplating a career change, considering freelancing opportunities, or developing a personal hobby, get started today on your Photoshop journey!
- No previous knowledge of Photoshop required.
- If you have Photoshop installed, that's great. If not, I'll teach you how to get it on your computer.
- Design icons, business cards, illustrations, and characters
- Clean up face imperfections, improve and repair photos
- Use creative effects to design stunning text styles
- Remove people or objects from photos
- Cut away a person from their background
- Master selections, layers, and working with the layers panel
Chris Barin is a professional web and app designer with nearly 10 years of Photoshop experience. He's also an Adobe Certified Instructor and Certified Photoshop Expert.
By being self-taught, he managed to gain the trust of over 200.000 students from all over the world through his Photoshop courses. A staple of his materials is a hand-on, down-to-Earth approach that focuses on getting maximum results with minimal effort.
Chris started out as a freelance web designer and built a loyal client base, earning over $50,000 by designing sites part time. Today, he runs his own Android design studio, 20+ strong, creating fantastic looking apps for clients; his apps have over 100 million downloads to date.
Passionate about teaching, Chris teaches on Udemy because he has been disappointed in the quality of training materials available for people who want to learn design. In his courses, he holds nothing back; he documents and shares his entire experience on how he managed to stand out from the competition and do the work that he loves full-time.
Chris’s courses are some of the highest rated ones in the design category, as well as some of the bestselling ones on the entire platform. Students rave about his fast response time, clear explanations, and overall teaching style. Feel free to send him a message if you have any questions or suggestions for how he can create a better learning experience for you.