Want to learn Pigments?
Well here's a course for you! Learn the ins and outs of Pigments Synth by Arturia today!
You will learn everything you can know about Pigments and be able to create your own sounds.
I will go through all of pigments features, and enable you to know where everything is and what each function do. Pigment is an outstanding synth best of both worlds modern with it's wavetable engine and analogue engine which I consider a hybrid synth.
Massive Packed with pre-built presets to choose from.
I will teach you first everything about pigments the fundamentals, then put everything into theory by creating advance sound design presets.
"I want to teach you everything, and I want you to succeed in music. Even if you're a hobbyist you get to learn to make Everything from scratch."
What makes me qualified to teach you?
I have studied at South & City, Birmingham college for 3 years and gained a Certificate BA Hons for music technology.
I also have the experience of making electronic music, I started making my own music since 2009.
In this course I will go through the following things:
- Interface Layout & Basic functions
- Preset Browser & Management
- Importing audio samples in the wavetable
- Oscillators (Both Wavetable & Analogue Engine)
- Assign Modulation & Routing
- Learn modulation sources (keyboard, Lfos, Envelopes, Random, Functions, Random, Combinate)
- Filter Types
I will be including a large sum of sound design videos in the bonus section, by following along these videos you will be able to create your own presets from scratch. Learning the process of how producers create their own certain sounds for certain genres of music. I will update it weekly.
Bonus - Genres of sound Design I will be covering
- Dubstep (Growls, minimal, Riddim, Modern sounds)
- Drum & Bass (Old style Reece basses, De-tuned/weird basses)
- Trance (Plucks, arps, Psy-trance bass)
- House (Future House bass, Leads)
- Trap (808 Kicks made in pigments!)
- 8-bit/Synthwave/Ambient Music (Lush pads, Drones, Even more arps)
- Future Bass
- FX (sweeps, Crashes, Risers)
- Learn how to create your own drums!
- At Some point i will eventually make track from scratch just by using Pigments and essential daw mixing tools.
Click the enroll button today, and I'll see you soon.
- Pigments VST