Information: The course prepares you both for SAA-C01 and SAA-C02 during the transition period (until June 30th)
Videos specific to SAA-C02 are marked with [SAA-C02] in the title.
Welcome! I'm here to help you prepare and PASS the newest AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam.
[May 2020 Update]: 20+ videos have been updated to keep up with AWS UI changes.
[February 2020 Update - SAA-C02]: The course has been updated for the NEW 2020 exam version. Overall, 80 videos have been added or updated, and the course is now 22 hours long. Happy learning!
[July 2019 Update]: Few lectures refreshed, including AWS Budgets and EC2 placement groups.
Beginners welcome: no need to know anything about AWS!
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification is one of the most challenging exams. It's great at assessing how well you understand not just AWS, but making sure you are making the best architectural decisions based on situations, which makes this certification incredibly valuable to have and pass. Rest assured, I've passed it myself with a score of 982 out of 1000. Yes, you read that right, I only made one mistake! Next, I want to help YOU pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate certification with flying colors.
This is going to be a long journey, but passing the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam will be worth it!
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is different from the other ones you'll find on Udemy. Dare I say, better (but you'll judge!)
- We will spend over three hours discussing solution architecture on AWS in depth.
- It covers in-depth all the new topics on the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate SAA-C02 exam
- It's packed with practical knowledge on how to use AWS inside and out as a solutions architect
- It teaches you how to prepare for the AWS exam AND how to prepare for the real world
- It's a logical progression of topics, not a laundry list of random services
- It's fast-paced and to the point
- It has professional subtitles
- All 500+ slides available as downloadable PDF
Concretely, here's what we'll learn to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate exam:
- The AWS Fundamentals: IAM, EC2, Load Balancing, Auto Scaling, EBS, EFS, Route 53, RDS, ElastiCache, S3, CloudFront
- The AWS CLI: CLI setup, usage on EC2, best practices, SDK, advanced usage
- In-Depth Database comparison: RDS, Aurora, DynamoDB, Neptune, ElastiCache, Redshift, ElasticSearch, Athena
- Monitoring, Troubleshooting & Audit: AWS CloudWatch, CloudTrail
- AWS Integration & Messaging: SQS, SNS, Kinesis
- AWS Serverless: AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, Cognito
- AWS Security best practices: KMS, SSM Parameter Store, IAM Policies
- VPC & Networking in depth
- AWS Other Services Overview: CICD (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy), CloudFormation, ECS, Step Functions, SWF, EMR, Glue, OpsWorks, ElasticTranscoder, AWS Organizations, Workspaces, AppSync, Single Sign On (SSO)
- Tips to ROCK the exam
This AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate course is full of opportunities to apply your knowledge:
- There are many hands-on lectures in every section
- There are quizzes at the end of every section
- There's an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate practice exam at the end of the course
- We'll be using the AWS Free Tier most of the time
- I'll be showing you how to go beyond the AWS Free Tier (you know the real world!)
My name is Stephane Maarek, and I'll be your instructor in this course. I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, AWS Certified Developer and AWS Certified SysOps, and the author of highly-rated & best-selling courses on AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation & AWS EC2. I've already taught 250,000+ students and received 70,000+ reviews.
I've decided it's time for students to properly learn how to be an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate. You are in good hands!
This course also comes with:
✔ Lifetime access to all future updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day "No Questions Asked" Money Back Guarantee!
Join me in this course if you want to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Exam and master the AWS platform!
- Know the basics of IT
- No AWS Cloud experience is necessary, we'll use the AWS Free Tier
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS X Machine
- FULLY UPDATED FOR SAA-C02: Pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Certification
- All 600+ slides available as downloadable PDF
- Perform Real-World Solution Architecture on AWS
- Learn the AWS Fundamentals (EC2, ELB, ASG, RDS, ElastiCache, S3)
- Learn the Serverless Fundamentals (Lambda, DynamoDB, Cognito, API Gateway)
- Analyze 10+ Solution Architectures (traditional & serverless)
- Understand the Well Architected Framework, Disaster Recovery
- Master all the differences of Databases on AWS
- Secure your entire AWS Cloud using KMS, IAM Policies & SSM
Stephane is a solutions architect, consultant and software developer that has a particular interest in all things related to Big Data, Cloud & API. He's also a many-times best seller instructor on Udemy for his courses in Apache Kafka and AWS.
[See FAQ below to see in which order you can take my courses]
Stéphane is recognized as an AWS Hero and is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional & AWS Certified DevOps Professional. He loves to teach people how to use the AWS properly, to get them ready for their AWS certifications, and most importantly for the real world.
He also loves Apache Kafka. He sits on the 2019 Program Committee organizing the Kafka Summit in New York, London and San Francisco. He is also an active member of the Apache Kafka community, authoring blogs on Medium and a guest blog for Confluent.
During his spare time he enjoys cooking, practicing yoga, surfing, watching TV shows, and traveling to awesome destinations!
FAQ: In which order should you learn?
AWS Cloud: Start with AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, then move on to AWS Certified Developer Associate and then AWS Certified SysOps Administrator. Afterwards you can either do AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or AWS Certified DevOps Professional, or a specialty certification of your choosing. Once ready, you can learn AWS Lambda and AWS CloudFormation in depth, or do the AWS Big Data certification.
Apache Kafka: Start with Apache Kafka for Beginners, then you can learn Connect, Streams and Schema Registry if you're a developer, and Setup and Monitoring courses if you're an admin. Both tracks are needed to pass the Confluent Kafka certification.
gRPC: First do the protocol buffers course, then move on to gRPC Java or gRPC Golang course.
In order to share knowledge I am not able to respond to private messages on Udemy. If you're a student, please ask questions inside the course. Thanks for understanding!