This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
- Overall, 4000+ Satisfied Students Enrolled in our courses
- Overall, 200+ TOP 5 Star Reviews from very happy students
- 25 HQ lectures and over 2 hours of content
One of my first courses on Udemy got more than 1000
new students in less than 24 hours and became an overnight bestseller, getting
great reviews, attracting even more students. And you are about to learn, how to do the same!
What some students say about my courses:
''This course offers a ton of value and was presented in a compelling way Recommended.'' - Jimmy Naraine (bestselling instructor on Udemy)
"Great course. Everything was very clear and presented with a lot of passion. " - Joepperd D
"Outstanding. Very energetic videos that are motivating by conveying your high vibe and your easy to understand, practical content. I found lots of good advice in them that I will start to implement right away." - Gergely Horváth
As an Udemy instructor, you don't
want to spend weeks or even months on creating a great course and find out that
nobody wants to buy it. After analyzing hundreds of bestselling courses I've
discovered that no matter how great your course is, THE PROMO VIDEO will be the
first video that your students will see, and they'll use it to decide whather
to buy your course or not so let's make sure that they will!
About this course
I've been creating professional videos for more than 10 years and this course is all about creating a promo that will sell
devided this course in few simple sections.
In this section you'll learn
everything you need to know about effective what will make your promo video
great and converting. We'll be talking about different types of video, its
I've analyzined promo videos of more than 300 best selling Udemy courses and
created a step by step formula which you will use to make your promo video a
third section is about filming your promo.
You'll either film yourself in front of the camera, record your voice or both.
I will also show you how I created my own professional studio with a minimal
your promo will come to life in section 4 - where we'll be talking about editing and finishing your promo. We'll be
talking about editing software, templates, professional voice over and music.
From editing simple promos which can be finished in just 3 minutes, to
impressive advanced promos. You'll learn it all in section 4.
But there's even more! I've also included some exclusive
bonuses which you'll get for free. And don't forget that you can always get
your money back in 30 days.
Don't wait! Get this course right now.
Udemy Course Mastery Outline:
- Introduction - what kind of promo video is ideal for your course, how long should your video be, what title to choose, etc
- Write your promo video - Message is the more important part. I will show you step-by-step how to do it, even if you have no experience at all.
- Filming & Producing your Udemy Promo. I will teach how to be charismatic on camera and how to turn your living room into a studio.
- Editing Your Promo - From Simple Steps to very Advanced Promos
- More Traffic To Your Promo
1. Title & Subtitle,2. Description and Course Contents,3. Lecture Titles,4. Social Proof (Rating & Number of Students)5. Instructor Authority6. Udemy Promo Video (MOST IMPORTANT)
- Simple promo #1 (screencast + voiceover)
- Simple promo #2 (talking head)
- Explainer (animation)
- Advanced Promo #1
- Advanced Promo #2 (Stock Footage)
And you will see examples of that.
Follow the simple formula:
- Create A Hook
- Spark Interest
- Introduce Solution & Yourself
- Present Your Course
- Make an Offer they Can’t Refuse
- Reverse Risk
The best way to start your promo is by hooking your students from the early beginning. I will show you how to understand what your students want and grab their attention.
- A computer or a laptop to work on (Windows or Mac)
- A course on Udemy, draft or an idea for a course
- An open mind and some passion for learning