UPDATE FOR 2020 with Phil's latest techniques and best practices!
What is your ideal life? Does the word FREEDOM come to mind?
Freedom from stress. Freedom from worry. Freedom from money. Freedom from bosses. Freedom to be with your friends and family.
Freedom to do what you love every day.
Ultimately, freedom is what this course is all about.
I want to show you how I've built a life of freedom by sharing my knowledge with the world. It's a wonderful thing to make more money than I've ever made before by teaching others skills that will improve their own lives.
You want freedom, and you're either:
I can help you, no matter what situation you're in.
THIS COURSE WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO:
- Create online courses that actually sell
- Come up with great online course topics
- Validate your course idea to make sure it will be profitable
- Design an engaging outline sure to get great student reviews
- Understand the equipment needed to get started on any budget
- Edit more engaging and super duper high quality videos
- Launch your course successfully, even without an audience
- Choose a platform(s) to put your courses on
- Sell courses on marketplaces like Udemy and Skillshare
- Self-host your courses with tools like Teachable and Thinkific
- Build an automated sales funnel to sell your course while you sleep
- Grow your own loyal following for your own brand
- Use YouTube, webinars, blogging, and podcasting to sell courses
- Increase your income by re-purposing course content
Along with the video content of the course, there are many bonuses.
- Downloadable resources and guides
- An audio version of the course to listen on the go
- Q&A videos the answer your specific questions
- Assignments that make you productive while taking the course
- An instructor who truly cares about your success
I SHARE ALL MY SECRETS IN THIS COURSE
These are techniques that I use every day to grow my 6-figure business (having sold over $1,000,000 in courses since 2012). They are techniques that other successful course creators are using to build their own businesses.
IT WILL NEVER BE A BETTER TIME TO START TEACHING ONLINE THAN TODAY
The key thing to know before starting is that you don't need anything to get started.
You don't need an audience.
You don't need to know how to make videos.
You don't need to know how to teach.
You don't need to know how market.
You just need to be persistent. You just need to believe in yourself. You just need to keep your eye on the goal (whatever that may be - financial independence, $100,000 per year, an extra couple bucks for coffee, an avenue to share your knowledge with the world).
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Teaching online has changed my life. It's helped me pay for vacations around the world, pay off $107,000 in student loan debt, pay for our wedding, invest for a better future, and purchase our first home.
Now I want to give back.
In 2013, I started teaching other people how to create and sell online courses. Since then, thousands of people have used my techniques to create their own online courses and change their own lives.
A lot has changed since 2013 when I launched my first online teaching training course. I've spoken with and interviewed hundreds of other online instructors to learn what they're doing to grow their online course business. I started the Online Course Masters podcast to document some of these conversations.
While the podcast, my blog, and my YouTube channel are all ways in which I give amazing, high-quality, and valuable training to people like you, online courses are still the best way to take a student from A to Z.
That's why I created this course - to walk with you through the entire process.
With our 30-day 100% money-back guarantee, there's no reason to hesitate.
I'll give you two more reasons why you should enroll right this second:
Your investment in this course will quickly be paid back even just by implementing some of the techniques I share with you. There are hundreds of gold nuggets to choose from, making this course the best investment in your own education and future success.
While today is still the best day you can get started with creating and selling online courses, it will get harder for course creators as the markets get more and more competitive. You want to start as soon as you can (like today) to take advantage of this growing market. Instead of struggling and trying to do everything yourself, just learn from someone who has already figured it out.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR SUCCESS
In the first section, I give you 3 ways to improve your courses right now to get better course reviews!
See you inside!
- Students don't need any experience creating online courses. This course will cover everything you need to get started - from coming up with the right course idea and creating your course, to publishing and promoting your online courses.
- Create online courses that actually sell.
- Build an automated sales funnel to sell your course while you sleep.
- Validate your course idea to make sure it will be profitable.
- Design an engaging and high-quality course.
- Launch successfully, even without an audience.
- Grow a loyal following for your own brand.
- Use YouTube, webinars, blogging, and podcasting to sell your courses.
- Know exactly what equipment you need to teach your course.
- Increase your income by re-purposing course content.
Can I help you learn a new skill?
Since 2012, I have been teaching people like you everything I know. Through my online learning business, Video School, I create courses that teach you how to creatively share your story through photography, video, design, and marketing.
Don’t just take my word for it
Over one million students have enrolled in and learned new skills with my courses. I pride myself on creating high quality courses from real world experience. I often partner with experts to expand our ever-growing library of courses. And our team provides premium support whenever you need.
Our happiness guarantee
There’s no risk in enrolling in any of our courses. You have a 30-day money back guarantee if you don't like it. And I'm always improving my courses so that they stay up to date and the best that they can be.
Check out our library of courses, and enroll today
MORE ABOUT PHIL:
I've always tried to live life presently and to the fullest. Some of the things I love to do in my spare time include mountain biking, nerding out on personal finance, traveling to new places, watching sports (huge baseball fan here!), and sharing meals with friends and family. Most days you can find me spending quality time with my lovely wife, twin boys (and soon to be girl), and dog Ashby.
In 2011, I graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in Film and Television Production at Loyola Marymount University . While there, I was fortunate to make documentaries in Switzerland, Germany, Mexico, and India. After graduating, I worked at Participant Media shooting and editing short-form documentaries for their website TakePart. I followed that stint with a contract at Stanbridge College where I discovered online learning and helped pioneer their online school there. After that, I spent 2 years working at University of California Berkeley with the media team.
I continue to collaborate with friends on film and other creative projects, keeping my skillset fresh and ready to teach you.
I want to show you how to be a better creator, make money from your creations, and live the life you dreamed of.
Learn creative skills, from absolute beginner to advanced mastery.
Video School exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill from photography and video to art, design and business.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Education makes the world a better place. Make your world better with new skills!
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!