The TOPIK I - Complete Online Preparation course is for Korean language learners intending to take TOPIK I (level 1 & 2). This is a comprehensive and in-dept course in which I will guide you step by step starting from the basics, explaining the test structure and question patterns and will lead you to success in TOPIK with a high score. I learned Korean from scratch myself and passed TOPIK level 6. So I know exactly what problem Korean language learners face when taking the TOPIK test. I got a Masters degree in 'Teaching Korean as a foreign language' and I have helped hundreds of students from all over the world improve their Korean language skills and pass the TOPIK test with a high score. In this course, I will not just be guiding you about what and how you should study but I'll also provide you all the study material that you are going to need to prepare for the test - starting from past papers and answer sheets to all the grammar and vocabulary lists.
- You should be able to read Hangul and understand basic Korean.
- Understand the format of the TOPIK test
- Understand the structure of both Listening and Reading sections of the test
- Understand the question patterns and strategies to solve them
- Understand Korean Grammar patterns required to pass TOPIK
- Know the Vocabulary required for TOPIK Test
- Understand how to study to score high in the TOPIK test
- Improve your score in TOPIK I test
- Priority Support - You can ask the instructor whenever you are stuck during preparation
I am Satish Satyarthi. I also started learning Korean like you in 2007. With time I my interest in Korean language, linguistics and literature grew more and more and now I have 3 degrees in Korean language - Bachelors, Masters and M.Phil. I also passed TOPIK level 6 and later founded the website TOPIK GUIDE. I have been involved in Korean language teaching and research for more than 7 years. I love helping people learn Korean in an easy and efficient way. My Masters degree major at Seoul National University was 'Teaching Korean as a Foreign Language (외국어로서의 한국어교육)'. I have taught Korean to people from all over the world through online classes as well as in language classrooms. I have worked as a language instructor with organisations like Samsung, LG, CJ, ICC (Seoul) and Jawaharlal Nehru University (Delhi). I have helped hundreds of Korean language learners pass TOPIK test and achieve their goals of studying or working in Korea.