Here's the truth: the vast majority of instructors on Udemy aren't having the impact they desired. But many instructors are successfully making a lucrative, full-time career from producing online courses on the Udemy platform. You can learn the strategies that will set you apart as an instructor, and position you for that kind of success.
Frank Kane has been producing online courses on Udemy since 2015, and has sold over 200,000 paid course enrollments earning over one million dollars. In this course, Frank shares all the stuff he's learned the hard way during that time about what works with course creation, and what doesn't. You'll learn:
- How to choose the course topic that's best for you, and most likely to succeed
- Audo/visual tips for producing clear audio and crisp video for different budget levels
- SEO tips to make sure students find your course when they're looking for your topic
- How "flywheel effects" should inform your course marketing and course creation strategy
- How to construct a pre-launch checklist to make your course launch as strong as possible
- Effective course marketing strategies - as well as strategies to avoid
- Maintaining your course to keep it selling for years
- How to vet other platforms that want to host your content
- Techniques for discouraging piracy of your course
- How to get more reviews for your courses
- A plan for making Udemy your full-time job, in a responsible manner
This course is intended as a supplement to Udemy's Teach Hub and resources in your course creation dashboard - it's all the stuff most instructors only learn through experience. Avoid common mistakes in your strategy as an online instructor, and apply proven best practices used by Udemy's top instructors right from the start.
Any instructor on the Udemy platform who wants to make more of an impact will benefit from this course. It's packed with tips, tricks, and lessons learned that can make the difference between a course that flops, and a course that changes the world.
- All you need is a computer, and some specialized knowledge you want to share with the world.