It's About You Looking Fabulous and Feeling Great in minutes a day!
Is this your year to get healthier? Do you want to start juicing and blending, or have you started, but you aren't very consistent, because you just cannot seem to find the time? Well, juicing and blending is probably the single best habit that you can add to your life - It is one of the first steps to a healthier, happier, you.
But yes it does takes a time commitment to get our green juices in every day time which we sometimes don't have. I know first hand, being a busy Mom and Entrepreneur!
But what if I made it easy for you. What if I gave you some simple strategies that I have picked up over the last eight years, which would make juicing and blending fit right into your busy lifestyle which would allow you to rock out delicious juices and smoothies in just minutes a day? Then would you be ready?
- Would you be ready for glowing skin, increased energy, laser focus, rock solid immune system AND a jumpstart to the weightloss that you want?
- Would you be ready to ditch the toxins that have been building up in your body for years and the fatigue, weight gain, food cravings, headaches, mood swings that go along with it?
- Would you be ready to take the first step - a simple habit that will get you on the path to HEALTHY, HAPPY & HOT!
If you said "YES", then this one hour video course with a handy resource guide is perfect for you!
Here is what you will learn:
- My best tips and tricks to save time in the kitchen
- The best way to prepare
- The best juicers and blenders - specifically for busy people
- The best juice bars for fresh, organic produce and how to find one near you, that also probably delivers!
- If you only have a Jamba Juice - which juices should you stay away from, and which should you order - so you are not just getting a sugar bomb
- Which brands are the best to buy at your local market and which should you avoid
- Green powders are all the rage - are they good or bad? When to use them, and which to buy?
- Over 20 recipes of delicious smoothies and juices with 5 ingredients or less
- And if you are just starting out don't worry - I go over the benefits of juicing and blending, the differences between the two, how to choose the right one for you and yes I reveal my favorite :-).
Juicing pros and newbies alike I'll help you to fit juicing and blending into your busy lifestyle.
So if you are "ready" then I've got your back!
- If you can go into the supermarket and choose your fruits and veggies, then you are already way ahead of the game.The other stuff is pretty simple ... and I will show you everything you need to know.
- Prepare your juices and smoothies in just a few minutes a day (including clean-up!)
- Chose the best juicers, blenders and other equipment for busy people
- Find the best organic juice bars closest to you - some of which deliver!
- Order the healthiest drinks at national chains like Jamba Juice
- Navigate the supermarket section of juices - some you shouldn't touch with a ten foot pole
- Use green powders smartly - including the best brands to buy
- Have 20 recipes with 5 ingredients or less - at your fingertips!
I’m a former Wall Street maven turned passionate healthy living advocate. This passion led me down the path to spreading the word about the healing powers of whole foods and lifestyle choices. Today, I'm a certified Holistic Wellness Consultant, and I encourage my clients to take control of their lives and appreciate what they put into their bodies, to own the freedom of nurturing themselves, to find balance in a crazy busy existence - with the goal of improving our health and happiness and allowing our inner beauty to radiate. Healthy is the new Sexy!
I'm a mom, a wife, a sister and a friend. I have a passion for fashion … and for family, food, design, music, exotic travel and spirituality. I believe in connecting with people on a basic soulful level, where inner beauty reigns supreme. I believe in eating cake … because what is life without cake.
My perfect evening is to be surrounded by good friends and family, sharing a nutritious and amazingly delicious meal, a bottle (or two) of wine, and wonderful conversation. I’m all about LIVING, not surviving.
Because Life is a Party and I want to enjoy every minute of it. Will you join me?