Teach Excel to Do Your Work FOR YOU. . .
Microsoft Office is everywhere, installed on over 750 million computers, but most users only know how to set up a basic table or maybe even do a few formulas here and there.
In my course, I teach you how to take Excel by the horns and make it do whatever you want, whenever you want. It can go through loads of information and create a printable report for you. You can make custom forms so that you can access, analyze, edit, or add new information quickly to your data tables/ worksheets.
Excel programming utilizes a simple but effective tool called "VBA" - the hidden programming language that runs quietly in the background while you work. It’s very easy and straight-forward to use.
I'll show you the easiest tricks to learn this basic language in a fun, progressive method. Learn at your own pace. With each of my short, info-packed lectures, you'll learn another essential skill that you can immediately use. You'll find yourself handling these Automation tools instantly and in any spreadsheet you already use every day. If there's one thing I'm good at - and my students are good at - it's AUTOMATION.
My motto is, "If I'm not making everybody's job easier, quicker and more enjoyable, I don't deserve to have this job" - and that's what I live by.
Take this course and access your true potential.
Oh, and I want to be the first to hear about your New Raise you get once you're making Excel Programs and running everything on autopilot for your co-workers!
Here's what some of the students are saying:
“I love this course. Extremely easy to follow along. If you are looking to learn more about Excel this is it!” - Jim C.
“Loving this course! The information is presented quite clear and concise, and it is a really great way of learning VB really fast, yesterday I was a total ignorant of the subject. Today I programmed my first macro and cannot wait to learn more.” - Marcela T.
“I had experimented with VBA previously, but I really feel like this course is exactly what I needed to take my Excel knowledge to the next level. In only 2 weeks I've improved my reporting exponentially and it's all thanks to this course!" - Ryan S.
“You can't go wrong with Daniel Strong!” - Steven S.
“The presenter explains in detail and demonstrates what he's covering, easy to follow along and learn!” - David B.
“Teaches you the fundamental of VBA programming without any prior experience. Shows with easy to follow Example!. thanks for the video!” - Sean C.
"I've taken several different VBA courses here on Udemy and this one from Daniel is by far the most interesting and easy to understand. I've done exactly 107 lectures so far and already was able to automate 80% of my tasks at work that I've been doing manually for years I'm angry with myself because of the time I wasted by not buying this course earlier. I can't even imagine what I will be able to do after finishing the entire course :)" - Robert
“Well explained, easy to understand lectures. Enjoyable and informative videos.” - Marlena
“Very clear explanations broken down in short videos. Daniel goes at a slow pace that is easy to follow and understand, even for people with no programming experience.” - Gustavo P.
“Best course on VBA ever taken. Thanks a lot!” - Nikita L.
“This is an excellent course!!! There's a lot of good, useful "stuff" here. The examples are practical and real-world!” - Todd W.
“Wow, I thought I knew a little bit about Excel but clearly I had only seen the tip of the iceberg. This course has opened my eyes to the true power of VBA within excel. Great course, fantastic instructor.” - Scott K.
“By large and far, one of the best step by step guide to VBA programming I have ever seen. I have been playing around with VBA for over a year now, have watched countless videos and have read numerous articles and "How-to" guides, but I have never seen something this complete, this throughout.
I am amazed at how little I actually new about the VBA world.
Thanks a million!” - Alex B.
“Everything I have been looking for, you would have to buy multiple books for this level of instruction!” - Luke S.
"Excellent VBA basic to advance tutorial." – Sandeep G.
“This course is good for beginners and for experienced programmers. Experienced programmers may want to skip through some sections on basics, but it is good to see how the basics work in the context of and excell worksheet. He goes over different events and triggers (like buttons) to execute code. This is a really good course if you plan to do some pretty complex vba code with forms and reports.” - Christian H.
“Very helpful if you do any type of data analysis.” – Jonathan D.
“I think this is an excellent gateway to the tools we need to use going forward. I like the
hands on nature.” – Andre C.
“Much better than other classes and seminars. Great course.” – Mark S.
“The instructor made VBA easy and straight forward to use.” – Min Z.
“Very thorough and practical.” – Juan S.
Now Available for Offline Viewing!
- You should already have Microsoft Excel (version 2003 and up). Obviously the newer the better, but VBA works the same in all versions. It's just that newer versions have more options, thus more VBA Commands to control those options.
- Very very basic Excel skills needed for this course (like opening the program, how to click on cells and type things.) You really don't need any Excel experience, because I'll take you from Start to Finish in this course. I was just trying to be funny.
- Automate and Customize data entry forms
- Choose the right Loop for each task
- Master the CELLS and RANGE objects in multiple scenarios
- Create multiple Variable styles to match your need
- Customize your VBA Editor and Understand all the Toolbars and options
- Debug and Troubleshoot code like a boss!
- Record, Modify or Write Macros from scratch
- Make Custom Formulas/Functions on the fly
- Breeze through IF THEN statements and conquer all the Logical Operators
- Batch out inter-active MessageBoxes, InputBoxes and give users CHOICES!
- Generate Basic Reports that can be printed
- Add filters to report menus to narrow the records
- Take control of forms, Buttons, Drop-down menus, Checkboxes and option buttons AND so much more. . .
- Trigger code from a number of different methods - from Clicking on a cell - to De-Selecting a worksheet.
- Set up Special Commands when a workbook: Opens or closes, is selected, any cell or certain cells are selected, right before printing, etc. . .
- Manipulate Userforms for data entry, report generation, editing tables/databases - ALL within your control. Restrict the flow of data OR make the Userform(s) responsive, calculating, INTUITIVE.
- Streamline your work and the work of others.
- Put Excel ON AUTOPILOT. . .
Hi! My name is Daniel and i'm 31. I've lived most my life in Missouri, United States. I've been using Excel since my early teens, and very early on realized that I absolutely love it. After working on various projects in my spare time for years, improving the lives of those that used my programs, I knew this was more than just a hobby for me; it's my passion. A few years back, I got my first opportunity to program in Excel, but when I landed the job I was asked to re-write my predecessor's coded programs with fancy databases and automated Crystal reports! I found my Excel skills somewhat lacking. I HAD TO LEARN VBA! I studied and studied what I could online and in books, but I wasn't able to learn much that way. I had to dive into my first project for months and months - basically just teaching myself and "figuring it out". I realized that if only someone was out there teaching Excel VBA like Mike Girvin (ExcelIsFun) taught Excel, making everything simple and visual - then Anyone could learn VBA! I started a YouTube channel, mostly for myself as a reference tool, but people started to bite. People flooded my inbox with questions and comments that I was literally changing their lives for the better. My passion is and always has been teaching, and I've turned thousands of people into Excel programmers. Now, with Udemy, I'm going to teach the good stuff - the stuff I kept secret; the Advanced and "not-so-Advanced-but-Awesome" Excel VBA. The things that make people hire you - that make you irresistable and irreplacable. Building REAL Programs, Advanced Reporting and Data Analysis. Dashboards and live data. Automation. My main focus is to create an online community of professional Excel VBA developers and beginners who create Real Programs, solve Real Problems and change Real Lives.