Enhance your software skills and capabilities from a software innovation perspective. Do you have a career in the software industry? Are you a founder of a technical startup or even a business executive willing to know what kind of qualified job applicants do you need to recruit? Or are you a software developer who want to unveil your skills in order to build innovative software products with added value? Join us for this 8-week course to find out.
The world is becoming increasingly digital and software is everywhere. Every company is affected by software so having the knowledge to excel in this industry is essential. This course will introduce the skills necessary to create software, but at the same time it is crucial to understand that succeeding in a digital world requires much more than to be just a good software developer. We will explain how people from different professions can work together in order to create innovative software. We will also present the most important activities for generating effective software products and services to meet tomorrow’s demands.
- Gain the skills needed to succeed as a software designer and software architect.
- Understand the role of a software architect in the digital world
- Learn the importance of capturing all essential user needs and applying the “Do it yourself” method to plan and build software pieces
- Explore the software design and testing activities addressing the new challenges of tech-focused times
- Understand new interaction paradigms, creativity and design methods that move the focus from the software to the humans who use it