LEARN HOW TO EFFICIENTLY AND EFFECTIVELY FIND THE PROBLEM AREAS IN YOUR ORGANIZATION’S BUSINESS PROCESSES – AND THEN SOLVE THEM.
Discover how to model process flowcharts that bring business processes to life, mapping them out clearly, allowing you to lower costs and improve efficiency in your organization
When a problem arises in a business it isn’t always easy to see why that problem is happening – often, all you end up seeing are the symptoms.
One of the core requirements of any successful Business Analyst is using Business Analysis techniques to create practical process maps and process flowcharts.
Having clearly set-out visual tools makes it easier to read and understand exactly what should be happening, as well as who is responsible for each task. Thus, allowing organizations to react to problems that come up and changes in the marketplace.
Course enrollment grants you lifetime access, with no expiration, to all the course lectures, activities, handouts, and quizzes. In addition, you’ll also receive 1-on-1 support for any questions or uncertainties that come up. And this all comes with a money-back guarantee. You have nothing to lose and so much to gain.
Note - All of the teaching, templates, and solutions in the flowchart courses make use of Draw io – a free online flowcharting tool – instead of a paid program, in order to ensure all students are able to follow along with activities.
Looking to get ECBA certified? - This course qualifies for 3.5 hours of Professional Development
What’s included in this course?
This course will teach you from the ground up, dealing with everything from flowcharting concepts, various symbols and their uses, flow chart levels, and beyond.
- High-Quality Video Lectures explain the complex terms and confusing jargon to ensure you get a concrete understanding of the concepts being discussed
- Downloadable Handouts enhance your understanding further
- Quizzes and over a dozen different activities validate your learning and increase information retention as well as understanding.
- 1-on-1 Support means that any confusion or questions you have can be addressed and cleared up easily (no more frantically googling trying to figure out what your course instructor means).
- Lifetime Access with NO Expiration so you can learn at your own pace, and come back at any time you feel unsure or need a refresher
This is the most comprehensive process mapping course on the market, and it’ll walk you through, step-by-step, everything you need to know in a practical and easy to understand way.
Each lesson and subsequent activities build upon the previous skills you’ve learned, so by the end, you’ll be completely comfortable creating flowcharts for any business processes you encounter.
Just ask the students who’ve already taken this course:
" I thought I had a good understanding of flowcharts, I was incorrect. It's more than knowing what shapes to use. This course taught me what I need to know, especially for organizing the shapes into a meaningful flowchart. I really love that I'll be able to use and understand swim lanes (I didn't even know what they were called).” - Jamie
“Very informative and easy to understand. For someone who has not experienced any lessons on flowcharts, I seem to have grasped how flowcharts can be made and how it can impact certain business processes.” – Rouel
“This course is very insightful and at the right speed for beginners wanting to know basics in process mapping. The activities are very helpful and at the right difficulty level where you do learn things and it is not just a very simple exercise that you could have done without the course.” – Maria
The BA Guide’s TEACH, SHOW, DO technique
This course makes use of The BA Guide’s TEACH, SHOW, DO technique – a method I’ve developed over my years of experience in the industry training and managing Business Analysts. This technique will help ensure you with total comprehension of the topic at hand and maximum information retention long after the course is finished.
- TEACH – You first learn the concept, in detail, from the ground up. But I won’t simply teach you the concept in isolation – you’ll learn HOW and WHEN to use it too.
- SHOW – Once you fully understand the concept, we enhance that by walking you step-by-step through real-world examples – so you can see exactly how the concept would pan out if you were to apply it in the real world.
- DO – Firmly cement everything you’ve learned so far and put your new knowledge to the test by completing the included activities and quizzes. Validate you’ve fully understood the concept and greatly increase your ability to retain the information you’ve learned.
“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn” – Benjamin Franklin
What bonuses are included?
As anyone who has studied one of my courses before will know, it simply wouldn’t be a course by The BA Guide if I didn’t include some value-packed bonus material!
- Draw io Process Flowchart Template
- Draw io Process Flowchart Template – Multi-Levels
- PowerPoint Slide decks (in PDF form)
- Source files for activity solutions
- And more… (seriously! There are like 40 downloads for this course!)
In addition to all the tools you’ll need to start modeling process flowcharts, you’ll also get a foot into the industry by way of an industry expert…
I’m not just the instructor who wrote this course, I will also act as both a resource and a mentor to guide you to a long and rewarding career in Business Analysis!
You will love this course, just like these students did!
"He has a very good way to explain things, and also thinking in not native English speakers like me, he has a very understandable accent. I enjoyed very much this course, I'm going to apply what I learned here in a real project. This is the perfect first course to learn process mapping, and I'm sure after this I'm going to be able to learn more just reading about process mapping.” – Marcos
"Jeremy does what many instructors in Udemy fail: explains concepts thoroughly without being repetitive or boring. I really enjoyed this course. Some say that you know you had a great learning session when you end up with more questions. I do, and I would like to know many more concepts that the course did not explore, but now I feel confident on how to approach further into Process Flowcharts. I even used it for my job. Cannot recommend it highly enough.” - Jose
Why should I enroll?
Process flowcharting is an essential part of business at any level – since you will be seeing and working with process flowcharts no matter your role, this course will be useful to you even if you are not a Business Analyst.
If you’re an aspiring Business Analyst these skills will give your resume a huge boost as well as provide you with the knowledge to confidently answer any related interview questions.
For current Business Analysts, these skills will result in more effective problem solving. Any issues that arise in your organization’s business processes will be easily dealt with thanks to the clear and comprehensive process charts you’ve produced for them.
Finally, I believe in respecting my students’ time – and I want to teach you what you need to know to successfully utilize these models without bogging you down in unnecessary details or theory. That’s why the process flowchart modeling techniques taught in this course are taught with no fluff added.
Still not convinced?
And if you’re still not sure – here’s my promise to you:
This course comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee! That means, if you aren’t completely satisfied with your purchase, I’ll give you a refund – no questions asked!
By the end of this course, you’ll understand the fundamentals of creating process flowcharts to give you a clear overview of how your organization’s business processes work – allowing you easily spot problems or inefficiencies, and deal with them effectively.
So, if you’re ready to save your organization time and money and be known as the go-to problem-solving Business Analyst who has a knack for finding out exactly what’s gone wrong every time, then enroll today and start learning how best to map process flowcharts.
- No experience required - just follow the steps to get results!
- Internet access (to complete most activities)
- Learn the ins and outs of the process flowchart
- Gain tangible, real-world experience with 14 student activities!
- Create your own clean and easy to read process flowcharts!
- Confidently ace your process flowchart interview questions
- Learn how to utilize a free process flowchart tool, Draw IO
Come learn with more than 180,000 students
Hi there! My name is Jeremy Aschenbrenner and I am so glad you have found me!
I am a veteran Business Analyst with more than 1000 completed projects. I've done business analysis work for companies in many industries including health care, telecommunications, automotive, trucking, consumer goods, financial services, food and beverage, and more.
I created The BA Guide to break down the barriers to becoming a Business Analyst. Throughout our various courses, I teach you what you need to know in order to start your Business Analyst career.
But I don't just stop there. Once you have successfully started your Business Analyst career, I ensure you are successful by providing training on techniques, tools, and best practices.
When I am not behind a computer I love to spend time with family and friends, enjoying some warm weather, and if I'm lucky, with a cold drink in my hand and sand between my toes.
I am here to serve you so please don't hesitate to message me on Udemy or on social media. I look forward to helping you reach your goals.