16 leading experts present groundbreaking information on the gut and microbiome.
Hear the leading edge information that mainstream media can’t cover! Science and medicine as we know is going through one of the biggest transformations of all time thanks to the research on the microbiome!
In The Gut Healing Series, in HD high quality video interviews, we distil microbiome research into an actionable, comprehensive message for you to improve your health and wellbeing today!
The Gut Healing Series Will
- Empower individuals, regardless of previous knowledge of nutrition, to make informed gut-health decisions.
- Dispel common myths surrounding gut health on both sides of the table (complimentary & conventional medicine).
- Cover integrated, holistic approaches to common gut health ailments including digestive diseases, autoimmune conditions & more.
- Provide viewers with a common message on how they can live a life which supports the health of their gut and microbiome.
- You can enjoy The Gut Healing Series at any level!
- You'll walk away with a much deeper understanding of the human microbiome. You'll know how it works, why it is important and its relationship to your health!
Kale Brock is a journalist & researcher in the area of gut health & primal living. With qualifications as a Health & Exercise coach, Kale has worked in the health and wellness industry since 2007 alongside some of the best naturopaths and health personalities in Australia. Kale has a passion for researching and sharing health information with the public through workshops, seminars & a huge body of online content. He shares a well-rounded and practical healing approach which has seen thousands of normal people achieve abundant health.
He has worked as a TV presenter, a public speaker, health and exercise coach, personal development strategist, & is an inspiring and entertaining speaker.
After overcoming his own serious health issues as a teenager using nutrition and lifestyle tools, Kale developed a passion for researching and sharing health information with the public, particularly within the area of probiotics and gut health.