Are you sick of being in pain? Not being able to fit into your clothes? Worrying about where the nearest bathroom is? Having embarrassing flatulence at work?
Take control of your irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) today!
In this interactive, science-backed course, you'll learn:
- The underlying principles of IBS management
- How to use supplements to support gut health
- How to compose and time your meals for your IBS
- How to support IBS management using fluids
- How to choose IBS-appropriate meals and snacks
- How and when to eliminate gluten or dairy in IBS
- How to minimize stress to support gut healing
and much more!
Created by an IBS expert with 9 years experience in nutrition, dietetics, medicine, research analysis, online education, writing, and interactive workshops
This course is well worth the investment of your time and money.
Students who have completed 'The Fundamentals of IBS Management' have said:
- "Sophie has a talent for creating great learning experiences. Once you start this course, you will
want to continue on the journey. It's addictive!" – Julie H, Nutritional Therapist.
- "The Fundamentals of IBS is really good! Sophie has such an amazing presence as a teacher. It's
really captivating when she speaks." – Virginie C, Biomedical Researcher.
You'll learn throughout a combination of informative videos, practical checklists, self-assessed assignments, digital quizzes, and customized graphics.
So, what are you waiting for?
Take control of your IBS and enrol in 'The Fundamentals of IBS Management' today!
- You should be able to use a computer at a beginner level
- You will need access to a printer if you plan to complete your assignments by hand
- Students will learn the fundamentals of how to manage IBS symptoms on their own.
Sophie Ash, BSc (Hons), DipION, NNCP is a nutritional therapist in downtown Toronto. Sophie has extensive experience in the nutrition industry, having worked as a dietitian, educator, research analyst, writer, and editor of scientific manuscripts.
Sophie collaborates with family doctors, gastroenterologists, nutritionists, and naturopaths when building course materials. She keeps her nutrition and medical knowledge up-to-date by conducting research for her digestive health blog at On Your Plate Inc.
Sophie takes a unique and well-balanced approach to IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) management due to her background in conventional medicine combined with functional medicine, as well as her personal experience with IBS management.