If you can set aside just a few hours per week, you can cook healthy, fit food that will let you hack nutrition. No more time wasted cooking individual meals, or running out to grab a greasy burger that puts you to sleep. Learn how to have sustained energy throughout the day by having food always on hand.
Batch cooking is your simple secret to trimming up and staying healthy without spending hours in the kitchen every day.
- Learn how to cook efficiently and affordably
- Get in the best shape of your life without starving yourself
- Master the use of focusing on the 20% of activities that will give you 80% of the results
Having a nutrition plan is the key to being in shape, feeling good and maximizing daily performance.so shouldn't this be one of your top priorities? This course will help to think of nutrition as a long-term actionable plan instead of an overnight get-fit quick scheme.
This course was created to be an introduction to the ideas and principles associated to combining two incredibly powerful methods: Batch Cooking + Slow Carb Diets
My name is Levi McFarland and I have worked as a personal trainer, and have started multiple businesses all while living abroad. What I teach in this course has not only helped multiple clients to get in great shape, but it is my personal plan that gives me the freedom and energy to operate at 100% all day long.
- Need to have a food scale, measuring cups and tupperware or storage containers.
- Tape Measurer or Skin Calipers