This course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Hi and welcome. My name is Ian Stables and I've been a Udemy instructor since October 2015.
I'm going to teach you my entire simple step-by-step course creation system.
With this system, you will find course creation a lot simpler and faster. I created this three hour course in just under two weeks, that's while holding down a full time job and family commitments.
The more courses you have on Udemy, the more success you get. Also, the faster you create them, the quicker your success.
Creating a course can appear daunting and complicated. It can also be time consuming.
My first course took me around six weeks to complete. It took ages to finish my structure. The recording was a slow process involving many retakes. The first time I submitted my course for review, it was rejected. Thankfully, after making the required fixes, it was finally approved.
I already had a streamlined process for creating my books on Amazon. I adapted this to course creation. I also had a lot of learning to do, i.e. equipment, software, video recording, how to sell courses on Udemy, and so on.
Over time, I finally developed a streamlined course creation system.
With the process I've developed today, I can create a three hour course in two to three weeks.
When you have a repeatable process that involves simple steps, course creation is much easier and faster.
The steps are organized in such a way as to make sure everything is included that makes a quality course.
It's repeatable. Every time you want to create a course, just follow the steps.
I have discovered many methods, techniques, and tips that really do make everything easier. I am going to show you them in this course.
You'll learn about
- The right equipment at the lowest cost
- The mindset that makes everything easier
- What to do first to keep on track
- A super fast way to create the entire course structure
- How to plan for recordings so they include all the essentials
- How to record your lectures without nerves
- Create an introduction that gets students to take your course
- A simple conclusion formula
- How to upload your lectures without any problems
- The formula to create titles that really sell
- The description writing formula that gets students to enroll
- The powerful six step promo video method I found works
- and more
Start creating quality courses the simpler and faster way.
Join now. Click the green button
- You have a desire to help others, above money
- You have a free Udemy instructor account
- You already have a course topic