Update April 2020:
A global recession started during February 2020. We added an entire section about how to prepare and work your way through a recession. I graduated from grad school during the Great Recession of 2008 and half my class at EY was laid off in the first month. I know first hand what it's like to go through a recession.
Do you want to get your finances in order but not sure where to start?
Please note that this course is more applicable to residents of the United States.
The financial techniques of personal finance are easy to understand. This is not rocket science and the foundation of personal finance is easy to understand. Where people have issues is getting and staying motivated. Just like with a lot of things in life, getting distracted is very easy.
I’m going to teach you about the core four tenants of personal finance. We will go into detail about the core 4 pillars of personal finance.
At the end of this course, you will know how to get your finances under control, get and stay motivated. Later on, if you want to become an expert on personal finance and retire early for example, you will have a strong foundation to understand how to do so. You’ll also understand the advantages and disadvantages of different personal finance paths.
My goal for you is to understand the core four principals of personal finance and to have a strong foundation.
Personal finance is a lifelong journey. Personal finance is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Students need to understand that this is a marathon, not a sprint
- Identify the Core 4 Principals of Personal Finance
- Learn how to invest in a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds!
- Learn how to manage their debt
- Learn how to earn more money and reduce their expenses
- Learn about the basics of a Recession and how to live through it
- Learn the difference between financing a home versus actually owning it
- Learn how much they need for retirement
- Learn about the best monthly budgeting tool
Personal Finance is easy. It takes 2 hours to learn. The hard part is staying motivated. We build the best personal finance courses,cause no unnecessary harm, use business to inspire and implement solutions to improve financial lives of our peers. Follow us on Instagram to find daily motivational videos. Instagram: @Brainy.Money