Wireshark is much easier to learn when you take this course and try everything you see for yourself! Wireshark is a free open-source packet analyzer that is the number one tool for network analysis, troubleshooting, software and communications protocol development, and related education in networking. Knowing Wireshark gives you the ability to successfully apply for network administrator jobs and easily earn money as a freelancer online because Wireshark is an in demand skill!
Use this course to speed up your learning with Wireshark with hands on tutorials showing you exactly what you can do in Wireshark founded on explanations of basic network terminology, installing Wireshark, and a review of the basic functions. The course begins with the basics and continues to dive deeper allowing you to follow along and try everything you see for yourself!
You should act on your feelings of love, hope, and faith to take this course now if you want to learn a valuable skill to use in your own company or to make money as a freelancer or employee working in a network administration job!
Introduction to Wireshark and a brief overview of the course, stating what one can learn from it along with giving some general info on the subject of network traffic.
- Have a computer capable of running wireshark.
- Consistent experience with accessing the internet and working online.
- Use wireshark as an advanced user.
- Apply successfully for network admin jobs.
- Work as a freelancer using wireshark skills learned in this course.
- See how to add a wireshark certificate to your LinkedIn profile!
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters