Interested in learning how to virtualize your environment?
VMware vSphere Accelerate your digital transformation through a software-defined approach to business and IT. The trusted platform provider of choice for more than 500,000 customers globally, VMware is the pioneer in virtualization and an innovator in cloud and business mobility. A proven leader, VMware allow you to run, manage, connect and secure applications across clouds and devices in a common operating environment, so you get both freedom and control.
This course introduces you to VMware's virtualization solution. With comprehensive coverage of this industry-leading toolset, this course acts as a training guide and valuable reference. Step-by-step tutorial walks you through installation, configuration, operation, security processes, and much more as you conquer the management and automation of your virtual environment.
This course guide provides hands-on instruction and detailed conceptual explanations, anchored by practical applications and real-world examples.
This is the ultimate guide to vSphere, helping administrators master their virtual environment.
What You Will Learn
The course is designed to teach you:
- How to setup your own Hands-on Labs
- Install, configure, and manage the ESXi 6.5 Hosts
- Install, configure, and manage the vCenter Server 6.5 components
- Create and Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Create and configure virtual networks and storage devices
- Automate and orchestrate routine administrative tasks
- Create and Manage User Permissions and Privileges
- Configure and manage Security Profile and Firewall
- Configure and manage Local and External Storage
This course requires the following prerequisites:
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
PS: Check the Free Preview videos to know more about the course and to be sure you can get accustomed to my accent
- System Administration Experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating systems
- Have Some Networking knowledge
- All Needed Software Are Available For Free, or Trial
- No Prior Background with Virtual Machine Technologies Is Required
- Build Your VMware Hands-on Labs
- Install, Configure, and Manage ESXi Hosts and vCenter® Server Appliance™ 6.5
- Deploy and Manage virtual machines, templates, clones, and snapshots
- Configure and Manage the Network, Storage, and Virtual Appliances
- Configure and Manage standard/distributed switch
- VMware Certified Professional – Datacenter Virtualization (VCP-DCV)
Ben is an IT Administrator Diploma and has built a successful business in coaching, online marketing, Web Development, content marketing, Virtualization, Server Administration and lot of other projects.
In this Profile I share with you my skills, my successful strategies and techniques in different fields with an easy ways that takes you from beginners levels to expert levels.
By taking one of my courses you will be able to get the Full Support and Answers to any of your questions.