In this course, students will learn how to administer a ServiceNow instance and prepare for the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam.
Q: What version of ServiceNow does this cover?
A: This course is recorded on the Kingston (2018) release
Q: Can I pass the exam using only this course as a guide?
A: Yes! I've had many students who have successfully passed the exam after telling me that this is the only study material they needed.
Q: Is this course an update to your ServiceNow 101: Administration course?
A: Yes, I've decided to change the name of this course from ServiceNow 101: Administration to The Complete ServiceNow System Administrator Course. In addition to the name change, I've also added over 2.5 hours of new content including topics like the Service Portal.
- Recorded on Kingston release (2018)
- Practice Exam
- 1080p video recording
- An understanding of ITIL principles can help but is not required
- Understand how ServiceNow works behind the scenes
- Master administration on the ServiceNow platform
- Understand the different configurations & customizations
- Obtain the knowledge to successfully pass the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam
Mark Miller has over 6 years of experience on the ServiceNow platform, having worked on hundreds of ServiceNow projects. He holds a bachelor's degree from Wright State University in Management Information Systems and a master's degree from Boston University in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Web Applications.
His home base is in San Francisco but loves traveling all over the world.