IMPORTANT: This covers the ServiceNow Eureka release. For the latest release (Kingston), see my 2018 course.
About The Course
This course includes over 40 lectures, containing over 7 hours of video, covering everything you need to know in order to get started with administering a ServiceNow instance. You'll learn how ServiceNow works and how to properly configure and customize the platform.
This course will cover all of the topics found on the ServiceNow System Administrator exam. In addition to the lectures and slides, this course offers a workbook with exercises and a practice exam.
This course is composed of 9 sections, which cover an introduction to ServiceNow, navigating the system, lists & forms, configurations and customizations, tables & fields, user administration, core applications, general administration, and finally a course review where I'll walkthrough building a custom application in ServiceNow.
While this is a beginner level course, an understanding of ITIL concepts and common IT principles will be beneficial.
- IMPORTANT: This covers the ServiceNow Eureka release. For the latest release (Kingston), see my 2018 course.
- Basic IT principles
- An understanding of ITIL principles can help but is not required
- Understand how ServiceNow works
- Understand how to administer a ServiceNow instance
- Understand the differences between customizations
- Obtain the knowledge to successfully pass the ServiceNow certified System Administrator exam
Mark Miller has over 6 years of experience on the ServiceNow platform, having worked on hundreds of ServiceNow projects. He holds a bachelor's degree from Wright State University in Management Information Systems and a master's degree from Boston University in Computer Information Systems with a concentration in Web Applications.
His home base is in San Francisco but loves traveling all over the world.