A warm welcome to you.
If you have found yourself in a situation where you need or want to learn QlikView for your job or a career move and do not have the budget to spend thousands for training or you are frustrated with disorganised video clips all over the internet, then this course is definitely for you.
This course is also available via Udemy For Business (UFB) .
Once you have completed this course you can hit the ground running at work when your team leaders , users, managers want you to deliver an analytics solution fast.
This course is packed with sample data that you can download , project assignments and quizzes for you to practice and test your new skills and what's more you don't need to do 2 separate courses for Designer or Developer it's all here in the one course and I am adding new content frequently which means you have life time access to a rich source of information and tuition that will never get out of date.
What's more, this course has been recorded in 1080p HD , HD Sound and features Closed Captions [CC].
Do you like what you see so far ?
Then don't wait, enrol in this course and get a head start with the latest version(12) QlikView, and with a 30 day money back guarantee , nothing to lose, right ?
I am looking forward to helping you gain new skills during this course.
Data Analyst and Visualisation Engineer
- Create a sheet
- Create a simple data load script (Wizard)
- A chart with a simple aggregation (Wizard)
- View the model
- Want to learn from a rated Top-responding instructor ?
- Keen to learn QlikView skills or enhance existing QlikView (and QlikSense) skills
- Have a basic understanding of data concepts
- Free software installation of QlikView and SQL Server (2014 or later) Express if you want to actually code for practice
- If you plan to install the Qlik and SQL software then you should be using a Windows PC .
- Handle interview questions with ease
- Start developing solutions for your company as soon as you have finished this course
- Receive an achievement based certificate. This is based on your test results so you can show the world your skill levels
- Understand and apply Associative Data Modelling concepts
- Learn about different Model Schema types
- Learn to code Joins & understand how they work
- Learn how the Associative Data Model is stored internally
- Learn how to load and connect to different data sources (e.g. SQL, Web )
- Code Scripts for ETL data processing
- Learn to code calculations using Set Analysis
- How to code What-If analysis
- 14 Assignment projects for hands on practice, followed by Quizzes testing your knowledge
- Learn charting best practices
- Learn about advanced calculation functions like Aggr() , Rank() , IntervalMatch()
- Create Charts such as Gauges, Pie, Bar, Combo, Line, Tornado, Heat Maps, Scatter
- Learn performance tuning for charts and scripting
- Add actions and conditions to charts and other objects
- Apply many of your new skills to QlikSense e.g. Modelling, Set Analysis
- Over 150 Quiz test questions for you to check your learning progress
- Real world sample data available for download and analysis
- Install QlikView 12 (and SQLServer express if you want to connect to sample SQL databases)
Hello and Welcome,
My name is Paul Scotchford and I am thrilled that you are reading this.
When I get reviews like this one "oh my goodness. I cracked an Interview using this course" then I know the course material is hitting the spot
News: Just released - SQLServer 2019 Data Analytics & Tableau Data Visualisation , this is a deep dive for beginner Data Analysts looking to become highly proficient in SQL and data visualisation, in this course you cover everything and the display results in Tableau.
As well as my normal consulting work in business and government I teach here on Udemy, there are 3 very distinct technology specialisations I work within and these are QlikView, Qlik Sense and SQL Server for delivering Data Analytics and Visualisations and in my downtime I go out and fly as a private pilot (that's my passion too) .
I have also been flagged as a Top-responding instructor which means that your Q&A will typically be answered within 24 Hours. In addition my Qlik courses are now offered on Udemy For Business (UFB) .
QlikView and QlikSense
Professionally I have been delivering QlikView solutions to business and government users for the past 8 years and Qlik Sense since it first released in 2014. Qlik delivers these products to the market and is an industry leader in the BI and Analytics world.
I have been delivering data analytics with the SQL Server (Tech Stack) for more than 17 years as this technology (in my humble opinion) is the best Relational Database and Data Warehouse (Mart) product on the market and will continue to be well into the future.
Because of my passion and experience working with these technologies in the real-world you can be assured that you will be getting first class training from my courses here on Udemy.
I am super stoked and looking forward to sharing my ongoing experience and passion for data analytics with you.
Looking forward to seeing you in one of my courses soon.
News: Coming in late 2020 a highly detailed Qlik Sense course , stay tuned!
Stay safe and well , looking forward to you joining in the courses.