Welcome to the Complete Python Course!
Fully updated for 2020 The course covers every major Python topic (including Object-Oriented Programming, Web Scraping, and even GUI development), and now includes even more content!
- Control your browser using Selenium, to scrape websites or even fill in forms!
- Learn to interact with REST APIs and build a currency exchange program
- Create desktop GUIs using Tkinter, so your users can work with your applications very easily
- Start working with unit testing in Python by learning about the unittest library
We've also completely re-recorded the course's introductory Python material so it’s even clearer and more straightforward!
This course will take you from beginner to expert in Python, easily and smartly. We've crafted every piece of content to be concise and straightforward, while never leaving you confused. This course will dive right into Python and get you productive from the very beginning.
This is the best investment you can make in your Python journey.
Why Learn Python?
Over the last few years, Python has become more and more popular. Demand for Python is booming in the job market and it is a skill that can help you enter some of the most exciting industries, including data science, web applications, home automation and many more. Python is one of the "most loved” and “most wanted” programming languages according to recent industry surveys. If people are not using Python already, they want to start using Python.
This course will make it easy for you to learn Python and get ahead of your competition.
Why Choose THIS Course?
- Get a broader and deeper experience in Python than with any other Udemy course on the market.
- Start at zero and become an expert whilst learning all about the inner workings of Python.
- Learn how to write professional Python code like a professional Python developer.
- Develop a long-lasting love for Python and programming by creating good programming habits.
- Explore the wider possibilities of what you can do with Python, including databases, web development and web scraping.
- Become job-ready by learning about best practices, Selenium, unit testing, and all of the major Python topics.
Who Is This Course For?
- Beginners who have never programmed before.
- Programmers with experience in other languages who want to kickstart their Python programming.
- Programmers who know some Python but want to round off their skills and become truly proficient.
What Am I Going to Get From This Course?
- Lifetime access to over 250 lectures covering all aspects of Python, from the foundations to advanced concepts.
- An interactive screencast video from every lecture AND complete, written notes and code for you to read and refer back to you as you progress through the course.
- Milestone projects for you to complete throughout the course. These provide a challenge and an opportunity for you to apply what you've learned. We always go over the code after to show you how we would tackle them.
- Guidance on common pitfalls and best practices including how to make your code "Pythonic" (looking like professional code), Object-Oriented Programming, database interactions, and more.
- Quizzes and tests for you to check your understanding.
- High-quality help and support. In the last year alone we've answered over 3000 student questions. We don’t leave a single question unanswered.
Don't Wait! Join the Course and Begin Coding in Python today!
You'll have 30 days to change your mind and get your money back, with absolutely no questions asked AND you'll get to keep all the course notes and code as a thank you for trying the course out.
- Access to a computer with an internet connection. Everything else we use in the course is publicly available and we'll guide you through getting it.
- There are no other requirements, besides getting started!
- From foundations to expert, learn about every major Python topic, working with Python 3.
- Write professional-grade Pythonic code with all the best practices and avoiding common pitfalls.
- Master Object-Oriented Programming and structure your Python programs like a professional.
- Swiftly understand complex topics like decorators, algorithms, and asynchronous programming in Python.
- Automate extracting data from websites using web scraping libraries like BeautifulSoup and Selenium.
- Learn how to write desktop applications with Python and Tkinter.
- Interact with REST APIs using Python and build a currency converter!
- Develop a life-long love for programming with Python!
Best-selling Udemy instructor Rob Percival wants to revolutionize the way people learn to code by making it simple, logical, fun and, above all, accessible. But as just one man, Rob couldn’t create all the courses his students - more than half a million of them - wanted.
That’s why Rob created Codestars. Together, the instructors that make up the Codestars team create courses on all the topics that students want to learn in the way that students want to learn them: courses that are well-structured, super interactive, and easy to understand. Codestars wants to make it as easy as possible for learners of all ages and levels to build functional websites and apps.
Hi, I'm Jose! I love helping students learn to code and master software development. I've been teaching online for over 7 years, and I founded Teclado to bring software development to everyone—my objective is for you to truly understand everything that goes on behind the scenes.
Coding is extremely rewarding. As you learn, things start to click and make sense. You can join the dots of all the things that weren't quite clear before. I'm here to make that journey quick and painless!
Hi! I'm Rob. I have a degree in Mathematics from Cambridge University and you might call me a bit of coding geek.
After building websites for friends and family for fun, I soon learned that web development was a very lucrative career choice. I gave up my successful (and sometimes stressful) job as a teacher to work part time and today, couldn't be happier.
I'm passionate about teaching kids to code, so every summer I run Code School in the beautiful city of Cambridge. I also run the popular web hosting and design service, Eco Web Hosting which leaves me free to share my secrets with people like you.
You wouldn't believe the freedom that being a web developer offers. Sign up and find out for yourself why so many people are taking and recommending this course. I genuinely believe it's the best on the market and if you don't agree, I'll happily refund your money.
Sign up to my courses and join me in this amazing adventure today.
Teclado was founded by best-selling instructor Jose Salvatierra to bring software development to everyone. We create and develop great, informative, and fun courses for you to advance your career and acquire new skills.
Excellent quality, superb student support, and on-demand topics mark our courses. We hope to see you on the inside!