Learn the core skills that make up the entire Product Management process, from ideation to market research to wireframing to prototyping to user stories to Product Management leadership. I designed this course to be easily understood by people who are new to Product Management.
In addition to mastering the core skills, you'll actively apply it by learning popular Product Management tools like Workflowy, Axure, Pivotal Tracker. You will get a chance to build out one of your own product ideas through 10 step-by-step exercises complete with working files and sample templates. At the end of the course, you'll have a product spec with a feature backlog, wireframes, and an interactive prototype.
Ever wonder how organizations like Apple, NASA, and Ticketmaster design their products? You will know after taking this course. You'll be getting a condensed knowledge transfer from a 8 year Product Management veteran who has led teams at those prestigious organizations and has launched over a dozen products used by millions of users daily. You'll get a behind-the-scenes look at several real life examples of wildly successful products and learn the secret sauce.
- This course has no prerequisites. You do not have to have a technical background, just a passion for designing products
- Learn core skills that make up the entire Product Management process. From ideation to market research to wireframing to prototyping to user stories to leadership.
- Become an Agile Product Owner and learn how to use industry-standard tools like Pivotal Tracker, Axure, and Popplet
- Discover the secret method behind how Apple creates laser-focused products
- Build your product portfolio with 10 step-by-step exercises that will take your product idea from concept to spec
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at case studies like the NASA app (over 10 million downloads) and Getaround ($0 to $200 million valuation in 5 years)
- Analyze the market landscape, discover weaknesses in your competitors, spots trends that will hyper-grow your product
- Quickly test and validate your product idea over a weekend
- Effectively lead developers / designers and manage stakeholders
- Hack the Product Management interview process and stand out from the competition
Charles Du led the design of NASA's first iPhone app (10+ million downloads, 2+ million hits per day, NASA's Software of the Year Award) and co-founded the Airbnb for cars.
He is an award-winning product manager, UX designer, lecturer, and international keynote speaker. Charles has taught product management at Stanford, UCLA, Art Center, and General Assembly and has mentored teams at NASA, Live Nation, and Apple.
Charles is also a Digital Nomad and has traveled / worked in over 30 countries. He was selected from 50,000+ applicants to participate in Remote Year, a network of 75 professionals who travel and work remotely. As a group, he will travel to 11+ countries over the course of the year, across Europe, Asia, and South America.