This course for anyone who want to be Java programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all Java fundamentals that you need to start programming Android, Java web or Java Desktop apps. We will start first by install the development environment then you will run your first Java app, and understand how program flow works in Java. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and proirites. Then we will take about logic and making decision, then we will talk about loops. then we will talk about functions and OOP concept that you need to use when you program apps with Java, then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in same time and how to avoid Deadlock, then we will talk about Databases, then we will talk about collections and which type collection you have to use for better performance depend on your app. Then we will talk about Java 8 new features, then we will talk about build desktop GUI application with JavaFx.
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
- Build your First app in Java
- Build Complete game like Tic Tac Toy
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition and control
- Understand the OOP in Java
- Learn new java 8 features
- Learn Java GUI with JavaFx
- Understand How to work with multithreading and Deadlock
- Read and write from and to file
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
- Work with Database in Java to save data as permit
- Be Ready to start With Android
- Coupon For Study Android 7 course with 10$ only
I am a Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft. I have Ph.D. & Master in Software Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology in USA. I've helped hundreds of thousands of students learn to code and change their lives by becoming a developer. I have apps in Google Play, Microsoft Store, and Apple Store there are more than million users who are using my apps. Also, I have many tutorials on YouTube( 500k+ subscribes). Because of my contribution to teaching programming, I got Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (17) . Also, I teach at Udacity, Udemy, SkillShare, StackSkills, and a local university. For more see my website