This course not only includes the material that is required to be successful in Trading but also the way that we interpret the different types of information in real time to make the best Trading decisions possible.
You will be learning from Mohsen Hassan, Founder of Bloom Trading
So whether you want to generate some side income by trading stocks or if you want to make trading your only source of income (like our Traders), then this course is for you.
In This course we will cover beginner and Intermediary level information to get you on the right path to becoming a successful and consistently profitable Trader. On top of all the material thought we will be giving you our personal tricks, techniques and views on the stock market that have tremendously fast-tracked our success.
This is a full course separated in 2, this is the 1st part of the series.
- An Open Mind & Willingness to Learn
- Completely understand how the stock market works.
- Know the process that a company goes through to become a Publicly Traded Company.
- Know the history of the Stock Market and it's Evolution.
- Master Technical Analysis: Candlestick Patterns, Chart Patters, Volume and Technical Indicators.
- Filter out the noise, get to know what our traders use and how they think. Get insight from a professional trader's standpoint.
- How to send Orders and different Order Types.
- Different Exchanges: NYSE, NASDAQ & AMEX.
- Risk Management: how to reduce losses and manage overall portfolio risk.
- Money Management: how to manage risk on each position, how many shares to buy, and where to take a loss.
- How to short sell so you can make money is the market goes down.
- Trading Psychology: become an Expert in human Emotions and the different Biases that hold us back from achieving Great Success.
Founder and President of MTG, a Proprietary Trading firm specializing in Trading and Investing in Stocks and Cryptocurrencies.
For the past 9 years, he has been heavily immersed in every aspect of trading. He has worked with a multitude of successful traders, proprietary trading groups, Hedge funds and Banks. He has filled several positions ranging from a discretionary trader, automated trader, quant, risk manager and programmer. He has backtested, automated and traded strategies ranging from long-term to High-Frequency black boxes that have been collocated near the exchange.
He has developed advanced knowledge in every area of trading and is considered an expert in the area of market microstructure and automation. Mohsen has started MTG because of his passion not only for trading but to teach others the art of trading and to build a community of like-minded people that share the same goals and values.
This account serves bloom Udemy students with the support they need to fully understand the material learned in our courses. We are here to support you!