If you want to get started as an ethical hacker, learn how network security professionals protect their systems, or take your IT career to the next level you are going to LOVE this course! This course is a sequel to The Complete Ethical Hacking Course: Beginner to Advanced! which over 50,000 students have taken, and was at one point the most popular ethical hacking course in the world! Join us now and receive over 80 lectures & 15 hours of HD video, and 1 on 1 assistance from experienced network security professionals! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Introduction to ethical hacking
- Linux installation, terminal basics, and Wireshark Setup
- Staying anonymous online, proxy servers, and accessing the dark side of the internet using TOR
- Aircrack-ng, HashCat, and wifi hacking
- Defending your own networks from attacks
- Cloning websites
- Arduino USB keylogger that works out of the box for Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10
- Windows power shell scripting
This course will receive monthly updates based on students requests, and our goal is to make this the #1 network security course online!
DISCLAIMER The attacks demonstrated in this course can cause serious damage and are only shown for educational purposes. The intent of this course is to give you the tools to defend your own networks, share skills that are valuable to companies all over the world, and help you to better understand the challenges that information security professionals face on a daily basis.
English & Spanish subtitles available.
Thank you for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see you in the course!
- A computer to follow along with exercises in the course
- USB drive to install Linux
- Wireless card & router access
- Various programs used to demo attacks (FREE)
- An eager mind!
- Get started using Fedora (Linux)
- Understand the basics of terminal
- Troubleshoot networks using Wireshark
- Stay anonymous online
- Set up a VPN server
- Hack wireless networks
- Crack passwords and encryption using HashCat
- Clone websites
- Protect & defend your own network
- Learn how to deploy a keylogger from a USB: Works out of the box for Windows 7 8 8.1 and 10
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters