Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and more topics that are added every month!
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than10,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
- I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
- Thank you guys for such a great course. It's the best one ever on Udemy and worth every penny. You have covered everything inside it. Students be aware! What you are going to learn here in this course is going to blow your mind!! and you got to use what you learn wisely otherwise if you misuse this info you can get from 5 to 10 years in jail. Keep it White hat.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
- Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
What you can see from reading these three reviews is that students love the technical support Ermin provides through answering questions about all of the subjects presented in the course. The lectures themselves are helpful and will inspire you to try actually doing what you see Ermin do. Then when you try to learn and have problems, you experience the greatest value of the course which is access to the instructor for help. You can ask anything related to the course and Ermin will give you a thoughtful answer which will consistently help you solve the problems you are having in learning ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the "take this course" or "start free preview" button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. What you see is just the beginning of what the course includes because Ermin is making new lectures every month for you! You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
You get lifetime access to this course which already has 20+ hours of HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and ethical hacker! If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
In this lecture, I will introduce you to the course itself. During this course, I will teach you how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, routers, etc. I will go over the terminology and show you how to set up your virtual environment.
The definition of hacking is quite broad. The act of hacking is actually having any system, not just computers. Literally any system having it do something that you intended it to do as opposed to what it was designed to do. The ethical side of hacking would be when you have a permission to do it - when it's within the constraints of the law.
In this lecture, I will start you off with basic terms used in ethical hacking
I will be talking about some of the basic terms which you will need order to follow this course through. I will go over the three different types of hackers: White Hat Hackers, Grey Hat Hackers and Black Hat Hackers. Everything that we will be doing in this course falls in the white hat category, which include people such pen testers, ethical hackers - people like you and me. The activities of Grey Hat Hacker border between legal and illegal. Black Hat Hackers conduct all sorts of illegal activities: extract new information from certain servers credentials, your card information, take services down usually to extract some sort of financial gain, etc.
I will also go over footprinting, DoS, DDoS, RAT, fishing, rootkit, etc.
In this lecture, we will begin talking about our working environment. I will go over the virtual machine and explain why we need it. I will show you how you can set up your working environment by installing VirtualBox with rpm, which is one of two methods. I will show you the other method in the following lecture.
- Reliable and fast internet connection.
- Wireless networking card.
- Answers to every single question you have about ethical hacking and penetration testing from an experienced IT professional!
- Tips for remaining anonymous in hacking and penetration testing activities.
- A guide to using these skills to get a better job and make money online as a freelancer.
- The ability to secure and protect any network from hackers and loss of data.
- A complete tutorial explaining how to build a virtual hacking environment, attack networks, and break passwords.
- Step by step instructions for insulation VirtualBox and creating your virtual environment on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
- Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
- Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
- Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
- Supervision and filtration of network traffic
- Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
- Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
- Preforming system back up
- Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
- equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters