Learn a practical skill-set in defeating all online
threats, including - advanced hackers,
trackers, malware, zero days, exploit kits, cybercriminals and more.
Become a Cyber Security Specialist - Go from a beginner to advanced in this easy to
follow expert course.
Covering all major platforms - Windows 7, Windows
8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
This course covers the fundamental building blocks of your
required skill set - You will understand the threat and vulnerability landscape
through threat modeling and risk assessments.
We explore the Darknet and mindset of the cyber
criminal. Covering malware, exploit kits, phishing, zero-day
vulnerabilities and much more.
You will learn about the global tracking and
hacking infrastructures that nation states run. Covering the NSA, FBI, CIA,
GCHQ, China’s MSS and other intelligence agencies capabilities.
You will understand the foundations of operating
system security and privacy functionality. A close look at the new Windows
10 privacy issues and how to best mitigate them.
There is a complete easy to follow crash course on
encryption, how encryption can be bypassed and what you can do to mitigate
Master defenses against phishing, SMShing, vishing,
identity theft, scam, cons and other social engineering threats.
Finally we cover the extremely important, but underused
security control of isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes,
application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
This is volume 1 of 4 of your complete guide to cyber security privacy and anonymity.
- A basic understanding of using operating systems, networks, and the Internet. Be able to download and install software. A willingness to learn.
- Please note this is Volume 1 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.
- An advanced practical skillset in defeating all online threats - advanced hackers, trackers, malware and all Internet nastiness including mitigating government spying and mass surveillance.
- Start a career in cyber security. Become a cyber security specialist.
- The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
- We cover operating system security, privacy, and patching - On Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, MacOS and Linux.
- Explore the threat landscape - Darknets, dark markets, zero day vulnerabilities, exploit kits, malware, phishing and much more.
- You will master encryption in an easy to follow crash course.
- Go in-depth into security through physical and virtual isolation and compartmentalization. Covering sandboxes, application isolation, virtual machines, Whonix and Qubes OS.
- You will learn about nation state secret tracking and hacking infrastructure.
- A certificate of completion is available signed by the instructor Nathan House so CPE credits can be claimed. An off-site sign-up is required to provide your details for this optional certificate.
Winner of the AI "Cyber Security Educator of the Year 2020" award.
Nathan has over 24 years experience in cyber security where I have advised some of largest companies in the world, assuring security on multi-million and multi-billion pound projects. He is the CEO of Station X a cyber security consultancy. More recently he acted as the lead security consultant on a number of the UKs mobile banking and payment solutions helping secure to date over £71Bn in transactions.
My clients have included; BP, ExxonMobil, Shell, Vodafone, VISA, T-mobile, GSK, COOP Banking Group, Royal Bank of Scotland, Natwest, Yorkshire bank, BG Group, BT, London 2012.
Over the years he have spoken at a number of security conferences, developed free security tools, and discovered serious security vulnerabilities in leading applications.
Qualifications and education
BSc. (Hons) Computing 'Networks & Communication' 1st Class Honors
SCF : SABSA Chartered Architect Foundation
CISSP : Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CISA : Certified Information Systems Auditor
CISM : Certified Information Security Manager
ISO 27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
CEH : Certified Ethical Hacker
OSCP : Offensive Security Certified Professional