This source will help the beginners to start build their own Android apps from scratch. By the end of this course you will be able to build real world android apps. In this course you will learn how to build and design secure android apps avoiding Android Vulnerabilities, and how to work with android layout tools to design very attractive and responsive layout that work with different device size, then you will learn how to use Sqlite as local database storage and Mysql as remote database storage, Also you will learn about web services and map. And you will learn how to work with android device persimmons and access to device information and device services. Then you will learn how use Firebase to build apps with Real-time database, monetize your app, and other services that offered by firebase. In this tutorial you will learn how to build real world apps and online games like Twitter, Tic Tac Toy, and Find my phone
2- Install Android Studiohttps://developer.android.com/studio/index.html
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
- Build Your First Mobile App
- Build Real-world Android apps like Twitter, Facebook, and Find my phone
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toy online.
- Work with In app purchases, and sell products in your app
- Build secure app and avoid Android Vulnerability
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with local and remote Database
- Work with user location and map
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color,Shape, Menu and ConstraintLayout
- Design responsive layout that works on different device size with different language
- Learn how to use Android Tools like ListView, AlertDialog, and GridView
- Work with camera and other hardwares
- Use system service like BroadcastReceive, Services, and Alarm
- How to avoid reverse engineering (Reskin) for your app
I am a Senior Software Engineer at Microsoft. I have Ph.D. & Master in Software Engineering from Rochester Institute of Technology in USA. I've helped hundreds of thousands of students learn to code and change their lives by becoming a developer. I have apps in Google Play, Microsoft Store, and Apple Store there are more than million users who are using my apps. Also, I have many tutorials on YouTube( 500k+ subscribes). Because of my contribution to teaching programming, I got Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (17) . Also, I teach at Udacity, Udemy, SkillShare, StackSkills, and a local university. For more see my website