Chemistry and biology are traditionally taught as separate subjects at the high school level, where students memorize fundamental scientific principles that are universally accepted. However, at the university level and in industry, we learn that science is not as simple as we once thought. We are constantly confronted by questions about the unknown and required to use creative, integrated approaches to solve these problems. By bringing together knowledge from multidisciplinary fields, we are empowered with the ability to generate new ideas. The goal of this course is to develop skills for generating new ideas at the interface between chemistry and biology by analyzing pioneering studies.
When should I register?
Registration will be open throughout the course.
- How to generate ideas for research and business
- How to read and write chemical structures
- How to use chemistry for biology
- How to control biological events by chemical means
- How to integrate chemistry and biology