Motherhood comes with it's fair share of challenges, and hectic mornings are one of them. While fueling your body in the morning is critical to get through your busy day, it's easier said than done! This course aims to help you overcome the morning challenges us mothers face, by providing you with the skills to plan and prepare quick breakfast meals that are healthy, balanced, and can work for the whole family.
Master the Art of Healthy Breakfast in this Hands On Course
- Identify the nutritional components (and food sources) of a balanced meal
- Gain the skills to prepare quick breakfast meals
- Learn how to modify recipes to meet you and your family's specific needs
- Establish a morning routine and make it a habit
- Create a meal and prep plan
In this course, you will prepare 5 breakfast meals through hands-on cooking demos, and you will be able to modify the recipes to meet your specific needs. You will receive downloadable worksheets and recipes, as well as BONUS meal prep and planning worksheets. By the end of the course, you will be able to implement a stress-free morning routine, and a healthy breakfast plan that works for you and the entire famiy!
- A readiness to learn and make lifestyle changes
- Prior to each demo, you will want to download the recipe, and have ingredients ready (if you wish to prepare the recipe in conjunction with the demo).
- Some of the lectures include downloadable worksheets. To get the most out of the course, I highly encourage you complete all of the worksheets.
- Identify the nutritional components of a balanced breakfast
- Prepare 5 different breakfast meals for yourself (and the entire family)
- Modify the meals as needed to meet your (or your family's) needs/preferences
- Establish a morning routine that works for you
- Create and implement a meal and prep plan
Jenna is a Registered Dietitian with over 10 years of clinical and health coaching experience. She is also a busy mom who understands the challenges every mom faces. Jenna believes in a "non-diet" approach to health, and is passionate about helping others make lifestyle changes that lead to long-term success!