Hi! Welcome to The Business Intelligence Analyst Course, the only course you need to become a BI Analyst.
We are proud to present you this one-of-a-kind opportunity. There are several online courses teaching some of the skills related to the BI Analyst profession. The truth of the matter is that none of them completely prepare you.
Our program is different than the rest of the materials available online.
It is truly comprehensive. The Business Intelligence Analyst Course comprises of several modules:
- Introduction to Data and Data Science
- Statistics and Excel
- Database theory
- SQL + Tableau
These are the precise technical skills recruiters are looking for when hiring BI Analysts. And today, you have the chance of acquiring an invaluable advantage to get ahead of other candidates. This course will be the secret to your success. And your success is our success, so let’s make it happen!
Here are some more details of what you get with The Business Intelligence Analyst Course:
- Introduction to Data and Data Science – Make sense of terms like business intelligence, traditional and big data, traditional statistical methods, machine learning, predictive analytics, supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, and many more;
- Statistics and Excel – Understand statistical testing and build a solid foundation. Modern software packages and programming languages are automating most of these activities, but this part of the course gives you something more valuable – critical thinking abilities;
- Database theory – Before you start using SQL, it is highly beneficial to learn about the underlying database theory and acquire an understanding of why databases are created and how they can help us manage data
- SQL - when you can work with SQL, it means you don’t have to rely on others sending you data and executing queries for you. You can do that on your own. This allows you to be independent and dig deeper into the data to obtain the answers to questions that might improve the way your company does its business
- Tableau – one of the most powerful and intuitive data visualization tools available out there. Almost all large companies use such tools to enhance their BI capabilities. Tableau is the #1 best-in-class solution that helps you create powerful charts and dashboards
- Learning a programming language is meaningless without putting it to use. That’s why we integrate SQL and Tableau, and perform several real-life Business Intelligence tasks
Sounds amazing, right?
Our courses are unique because our team works hard to:
- Pre-script the entire content
- Work with real-life examples
- Provide easy to understand and complete explanations
- Create beautiful and engaging animations
- Prepare exercises, course notes, quizzes, and other materials that will enhance your course taking experience
- Be there for you and provide support whenever necessary
We love teaching and we are really excited about this journey. It will get your foot in the door of an exciting and rising profession. Don’t hesitate and subscribe today. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t find this course sooner!
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics
- You’ll need to install MySQL, Tableau Public, and Anaconda. We will show you how to do it step by step
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016, or 365
- Become an expert in Statistics, SQL, Tableau, and problem solving
- Boost your resume with in-demand skills
- Gather, organize, analyze and visualize data
- Use data for improved business decision-making
- Present information in the form of metrics, KPIs, reports, and dashboards
- Perform quantitative and qualitative business analysis
- Analyze current and historical data
- Discover how to find trends, market conditions, and research competitor positioning
- Understand the fundamentals of database theory
- Use SQL to create, design, and manipulate SQL databases
- Extract data from a database writing your own queries
- Create powerful professional visualizations in Tableau
- Combine SQL and Tableau to visualize data from the source
- Solve real-world business analysis tasks in SQL and Tableau
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of finance courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,000,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the firm focuses on the following topics on Udemy:
1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of the company’s courses are:
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, a business executive, an entrepreneur, a business intelligence analyst, a data analyst, or a data scientist, 365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.