Do you want to work from the comfort of your own home? Or are you thinking of travelling and need a way to make an income while doing so? Perhaps you’d just like to make a side income together with your full-time job. Or maybe you’re looking for a complete career change. If you’ve answered yes to any of the above, then this course is for you.
I will give you all the knowledge necessary to confidently apply to an online English teaching school to teach english online with the intention of not only getting offered a great job as a part-time or full-time online English teacher, but also the hourly rate that you deserve.
Here is what you are going to gain from enrolling in this course:
This Masterclass course starts out by introducing you to the booming online learning industry and sharing what you need to know about online English teaching, including what qualifications are necessary, how much you can get paid, the schedule flexibility and more. I will then show you how to go about the entire application process from scratch. You’ll learn how to avoid common mistakes that decrease your hourly rate offer, what factors contribute to increasing your hourly rate offer, how to succeed in the interview and how to master the demo class. You’ll gain tips to create engaging online lessons and insight into possible further income opportunities within your company (the company you teach with).
I’ll help you get your online English teaching career off the ground quickly with little time investment by giving you a CV template, an introductory video script to follow and other necessary documents needed for an online teaching job application.
What will you be able to do after you finish watching this course?
- You’ll have a professional, quality application that will help you get a job as an online English teacher
- You’ll understand what you need to do and what to avoid doing in the application process to get a great hourly rate offer
- You’ll be able to find the right online teaching company for you
- You’ll have the confidence to pass the interview
- You’ll be able to master the demo class
- You’ll have the knowledge to decide whether you would like to teach part-time or full-time
- You’ll understand ESL and EFL teaching and have insight into the online learning industry
- You’ll understand EFL teaching lingo such as CCQs and TPR and be able to use these successfully in your demo class and online lessons
When you are finished watching this course, you will have your online English teacher application ready to send off and you’ll feel confident to start your new journey.
I want my students to feel comfortable before making a purchase, so I’ve uploaded several free videos for you to watch at any time.
I also offer you a 30-day money back guarantee.
You’ve got nothing to lose and so much to gain!
Take this journey with me and become a successful, well-paid online English teacher.
- To teach English online you must be able to speak English.
- No experience in teaching is necessary, but enthusiasm is essential!