This course is designed to boost your Sibelius skills. It will show you how to produce digital music notation fast and at a professional level. This course covers the best means of score navigation, all possible hotkeys, layout tips and tricks as well as several useful Sibelius features.
This course aims to show that creating professional looking music notation does not have to be as complicated, slow, frustrating and painful as many might think it is.
- A basic knowledge of Sibelius
- A basic knowledge of music
- Improve speed and fluency in Sibelius
- Tips and tricks for producing professional looking music notation
- Introduction to many of Sibelius' powerful features
I'm an Australian composer, arranger and engraver as well as a jazz trombonist. I currently live, work and teach at a university in Germany. I have done engraving work for all sorts of ensembles and genres; everything from chamber music to opera, jazz to baroque to avant garde. I have also done freelance work for all sorts of organisations, institutes, theatres and even large publishing houses.