Successful Negotiation: Master Your Negotiating Skills
Master negotiation with these negotiating tips
Negotiation is a skill well worth mastering - by putting some simple techniques into practise you could save thousands, and this course will show you how.
During your life you will come across hundreds of situations that will put your negotiation skills to the test. Whether buying a house or car, deliberating contracts for your business, or reviewing your salary with your boss, your success in these activities will be heavily dependent on your ability to negotiate. Take this negotiation course today and you'll learn to negotiate masterfully, giving yourself a considerably better chance of personal and financial success. Just check out the reviews to see what a difference successful negotiation can make to your life.
Chris Croft is an international speaker and widely published author, who's been teaching Negotiation Skills to companies for over 20 years. He's taught all over the world, as well as online, and has an entertaining and practical teaching style. This course is guaranteed to keep you engaged and amused, and teach you life-changing skills for home and work.
He covers everything you need to know about negotiation, from preparing and planning, getting past your own excuses and worries, opening the conversation, creating win/win situations, and closing the deal having got a brilliant price. He looks at lots of real life examples (some of which will definitely get you laughing) and gives practical tools you can use right away to get better results.
The course overview includes:
- Planning your negotiation toolkit
- Setting your Walk Away Point
- How to make a suitable Opening Offer
- Tradeables - what they are and why they're vital
- Common techniques that will be used against you - and how to combat them
- How to rid yourself of excuses and worries around negotiating
- Simple negotiation phrases that will get you a brilliant price
- And lots, lots more!
This course comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
What reasons might you tell yourself to not negotiate? This lecture will look at some common excuses and how to overcome them.
How to get past your barriers and start saving money! Practical tips for putting embarrassment and pride aside by looking at real life examples.
Thinking beyond your normal options. Is there a third choice where either a reluctant Yes or unhelpful No can be avoided by a win/win solution.
What happens if negotiating makes them close the offer? What are the chances you, or they, will storm out and the deal will be lost?
Can you negotiate AND be liked? It's common to think negotiating will make you look cheap, or mean, but this lecture looks into that assumption in more detail.
Don't miss an opportunity! What are the 'red flags' to remind you that you should negotiate and try to get more money.
- There are no software or materials needed
- You'll be equipped with confidence and skills during this course, so simply need a willingness to learn
- Have some examples in mind of areas you'd like to negotiate over
- Negotiate effectively and fairly to make 1000s more than they would otherwise
- Be confident in starting and finishing a negotiation
- Use smart tactics to increase their bargaining power
- Develop mental and emotional strength to keep pushing until they get a great price
- Use negotiating skills in both personal and professional situations
- Bargain over everything from huge corporate deals, to flea market haggles
- Combat common techniques to ensure their profit isn't diminished without them noticing
Chris Croft is one of the UK's leading trainers and provides a wide variety of courses designed to involve, inspire and motivate people of all levels. To date Chris has trained some 87,000 people and enjoys a 94% rate of repeat business. Chris is also a successful author, with his first book 'Time Management' published in 1996 to wide acclaim and has since been followed by fourteen others. His tip of the month email goes out regularly to over 10,000 people. Chris is passionate about practical and fun education with courses that are memorable, entertaining and immediately actionable.