.NET is a technology and in that it allows us to create a web base application using ASP.NET.
ASP.NET uses MVC stands for Model-View-Controller design pattern which create the web application by separating controllers (handling requests and mapping to business logic), models (implementing business logic), and views (presenting and formatting output), it's easier to change code in each of these layers.
Yogesh started to take the .Net batches in 2008 and got very popular because of his teaching style, very simple explanation of complex topics and very good hold on .Net technology.Shortly he started corporate and online training and more than 10000+ students got the benefit in their programming career.He is not only doing the .Net training but as a full time he is also working as Senior Solution Architect in leading IT company in United State.
Many tutor only talks about the MVC fundamentals but they completely ignore the design patterns and Dependency Injection or communication with WebApi which is must for every MVC application.
He is having the advantage of doing the day to day development and involved into the architecture design of MVC application so that course is touching every part of MVC architecture.
In 6:10 hours of video series you will learn all the MVC fundamentals,REST and common design patterns which is the must part of each real world base application.
Each video comprise with following points
- What are the topics going to cover
- Explanation of the concept/requirement/what is the output to achieve
- Explain the code snippet in step-wise manner
- Start the practical
- Debug the code for more explanation
- What topic got cover
He always keep the demo lecture before any student join his batch. Here also you can watch first two section of the course as well as Dependency Injection fundamental lectures to decide to enroll into course or not.
By the end of watching this course, you'll be able to learn,
- Architecture of MVC,Routing Mechanism,Razor Engine
- Data Management techniques
- HTML helpers.
- CRUD base operation using Entity Framework 6 Database First approach.
- ModelBinder , Custom ModelBinder and Scaffolding.
- Validation at Server side and Client side using Data Annotation and Jquery.
- Layout,Section,Render Page,Partial Page,Layout Render techniques using ViewStart file
- Improve performance using Bundling ,Minification
- Caching techniques.
- Cross Site Scripting attack and it Prevention
- MVC Filters
- Custom Authentication,Custom Authorization,Custom Action and Custom Exception Filter
- MVC Pipeline
- Dependency Inversion Principle(DIP),Dependency Injection(DI),Inversion Of Control(IoC),Unity Container.
- Custom Controller Factory to implement Dependency Injection in MVC
- Repository pattern
- Generic Repository pattern
- MS Test project to write Unit Test
- Build and Deploy MVC using IIS7
- REST API i.e ASP.Net WebApi-2
- How MVC application communicate with Web Api.
Lets follow this pattern to become technically sound
This is the best approach to learn any technology. Believe me my students are not only clear the interview but they cracked it.
There is difference between being interested and committed.
When you interested you do it when its easy
When you committed yo do it no matter what
So DONT wait and join the course and be the technically sound in .NET MVC
"Dont be bookish be practical"
- C# and basics of LINQ