IMPORTANT COURSE INFORMATION
- Course updated MARCH 2020
- Students of this course get access to our exclusive web design business Facebook group where we provide feedback and share tips and resources to help you start and grow your business.
- Daily discussions for you to join in
Learn what it takes to start your own web design business from home and start living life on your own terms.
If you've been thinking about working in web design, so you can do freelance work from home, or anywhere in the world, this course will give you all the tools you need to succeed.
- Get a Piece of the $20 Billion Dollar Web Design Industry
- Learn the 3 different ways to make money as a web designer
- Choose a niche, so you can charge 'expert' rates
- Develop your client roster and keep the projects flowing
- Gain 11 techniques for upselling clients and boosting profits
- Turn Your Hobby Into a Profitable Business.
- Get advice from a professional and skip the new business learning curve.
It's easy to make mistakes when starting a new business, and this course is designed to save you time and money by minimizing those mistakes.
"Pure Quality! Christine does a fantastic job in explaining what it takes to start your own web design business. Not only is the provided material of high value, but Christine goes above and beyond with offering additional assistance. If you have any questions, she is right there to help. I am more than satisfied with this course." - Vincent M Aceto
As a bonus, this course will give many of the documents you'll need in your business including: contracts, proposals, questionnaires and more. You will also get access to an exclusive web design business Facebook group.
If you've got some web design know-how, this course will help you establish yourself as a professional, so you can work from home, or remotely from anywhere.
This course won't teach you how to code, but it will teach you how to launch, manage, and run a profitable web design business.
Content and Overview
After a brief introduction, you'll learn how to establish yourself in the web design industry by working within a particular niche, so you differentiate yourself from your competition.
Then, you'll get tips for building your portfolio, if you don't already have one or are looking to update yours. You'll even get ideas for what to name your business.
Lay the groundwork for your success by learning how to productize some of your offerings that you can reuse to save time. You'll learn to package your work and upsell clients.
Plus, you'll also get tips and tools to help you better manage your finances.
"Excellent Course! A very comprehensive course on how to start a home web design business. Christine is a great trainer that will guide you along the way to achieve your objective in taking this course. Highly recommended!" - Vanda Chan
Communication is critical to the success of your business, so you'll get strategies for communicating with clients, creating long-term relationships, and establishing expectations that will ensure your continued success.
You'll also learn the key strategies to finding ideal customers and how to keep them happy.
By the end of this course, you'll be prepared to launch your web design business from home or from anywhere in the world.
You'll walk away with the skills to be able to minimize the risk of starting a new business and employ tried and tested techniques to boost profits. Best of all, you'll be on the road to being your own boss.
- No experience is needed to set-up this business - just the drive to put what's learned into action
- Find time to focus on following the step-by-step action plan in the course to set-up your business
- Be able to have your new web design business up and running by the end of this course by following the step-by-step action plan provided
- Web Design business documents to download and use in your business (including proposal, contract, and more!)
- Access to the instructor for any feedback, questions and assistance needed to make setting up your home web design business a reality
- Learn how to find new web design customers, keep the ones you have and continually increase your income
- Understand what to do to get clients to hire you over anyone else
- Learn what (free) tools you can use to save your money while still providing a high quality service to your customers
- Learn how to put together a web design portfolio quickly and easily if you don't already have one to get started
- Understand the important sections of a web design proposal and contract - and download one provided that you can tweak and use for your business
- Learn how to set-up your service so you can finish projects quickly, keep customers happy and ultimately make money faster
Christine is a Web Design & SEO Business Coach at Portable Entrepreneur where she directly helps web design and SEO startups through education, coaching and services.
Christine has been a web designer for nearly 15 years - 10 of which she has been self-employed. Her work has taken her from working for some start-up dot com companies in the early 2000's to working as a contractor for the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense to her own home office.
In her time, she has built 100's of websites and blogs primarily on WordPress and Joomla. Christine has also provided training to individuals and businesses to help them manage their websites on their own with no knowledge of web coding.
The Portable Entrepreneur helps freelancers, entrepreneurs and agencies start, run and growth their Web Design, SEO & Marketing business.
We help you find consistent, high-paying web design & SEO clients to scale your business.
It’s simple…we bring the strategy, you come ready to take action. Become financially independent all while helping your clients generate more leads, customers and sales in the process.