One of the only online mortgage courses that actually teaches you how to go from completing a loan application to closing a loan and running DU in the process. Once you become licensed as a mortgage loan originator and are licensed in Florida you can come work for Finibi Mortgage and start your new career.
Main benefits of this course and of being a mortgage loan originator:
- Make a great income Part-time MLO's make $45,000 - $72,000 per year. Full time successful MLO's make $150,000+ some even make $300,000 - $1,000,000+.
- Have a flexible work schedule (Work from home on your computer and phone)
- Learn what it takes to finance your own home loan.
- Have time freedom so you can actually enjoy life and spend time with family and friends
I WISH A COURSE LIKE THIS WOULD HAVE EXISTED WHEN I STARTED AND THAT TECHNOLOGY WAS AS ADVANCED AS IT IS TODAY
In this course you will learn:
How to become a mortgage loan originator and start a new career doing something fun, educational, and very profitable. MLO's, mortgage loan originators, have flexible work schedules so you can work part time, full time, weekends, or when ever you want. Just like other careers, once you get licensed you still have to learn how to do your job. This course teaches you how to do what others don't teach you. How the entire process works so you can start making money and closing loans right away.
HOW EASY IS IT TO CLOSE A LOAN?
Today most documents in mortgage process are digital which means you can do a large portion of the work on your smart phone or tablet. This makes things easier than ever before. You can be on the beach taking an application and submit to the bank all in the same day. It incredible how much technology has made the mortgage process faster and easier. Borrowers sign on their smart phones and your done!
These are some of the things you will learn:
- How to prequalify borrowers
- How to complete a loan application for primary residences, investment properties, and vacation homes
- How to use Calyx Point to complete a loan package including disclosures
- Successfully run DU and get an approval
- Submit a loan to underwriting for a conditional loan approval
- Understanding a loan approval
- How to read and understand a credit report
- How to quote an interest rate
I will walk you through every step of the way.
Who is your instructor?
I own my own mortgage brokerage business and have been in this business for over 15 years. I have closed hundreds of loans and made a good living do so. I love doing mortgages and constantly travel to conventions and learn new things. I even closed my own home loan when others couldn't.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BECOMING A MORTGAGE LOAN OFFICER?
- Make real money. Potential to make a very profitable living. Part-time MLO's make $45,000 - $72,000 per year. Full time successful MLO's make $150,000+ some even make $300,000 - $1,000,000+.
- More free time. Work when you want and where you want (thanks to digital mortgages and electronic documentation). This means you can have another job if you want to or work at home if being out and about is not possible.
- You get to help others. Often, when I close a loan I make my commission but what makes me the happiest is having helped others in the process. Really, helping others buy their homes is a very satisfying experience. They will thank you and send their friends to finance with you.
- Buy your own home. Most mortgage loan officers overlook the benefit of having the potential to become a home owner thanks to the knowledge and position their in. OWN YOUR HOME. It's worth it.
- Come work for Finibi Mortgage once you are licensed as a mortgage loan originator. You must be licensed in Florida. You will have access to one of the fastest and technologically driven mortgage companies in the business.
THIS IS NOT A LICENSING COURSE. In order to obtain your mortgage loan originator license you must take the required course (Can be take over the weekend or online) and pass the state exam. THIS COURSE WILL TEACH REAL LIFE PRACTICE OF THIS PROFESSION SO YOU ARE READY TO WORK AS SOON AS YOU ARE LICENSED.
- Must understand English.
- High School Diploma level Mathematics