This course is in fact 4 courses in one. You will go from complete beginner to advanced Spanish student. If you are not a beginner, we still have lessons for you!
In this course, you will find 323 videos covering vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar and punctuation. These lessons break things down and cover topics in detail. This is Spanish for serious language learners who truly want to learn Spanish.
323 lessons and over 109 hours of content! Every lesson has activities where:
- You will be expected to put your knowledge to use.
- You will create with the language and speak.
- You will be able to ask questions and get answer from language professionals.
By completing the entire course (all 4 levels), you will be capable of holding your own in Spanish!
- Talk with customers in Spanish.
- Travel and use Spanish in one of the 20 countries where over 420,000,000 people speak it as their native language.
- Even use your Spanish in the United States where there are over 37,000,000 native Spanish speakers.
Check out the lessons! You have 30 days to try out the entire course with 323 Spanish Lessons. Udemy offers a money-back guarantee, so you only pay if you are happy with the course.
Study. Learn. Use. (Meet people from Colombia and enjoy!)
- Subject pronouns: personal subject pronouns in Spanish (and a review of subject pronouns in English)(yo-tú-él-ella-nosotros-nosotras-ellos)
- The verb ‘SER’
- Introduce your name using the verb 'SER'
- Recognize expressions to introduce yourself: mucho gusto, encantado, es un placer conocerte
- Recognize the questions: '¿Quiénes son ellos?' and '¿Quién es él/ella?'
- Answer the question: '¿Quién eres tú?'
- Use the sentence: 'Yo soy + your name.'
- Review personal pronouns (yo-tú-él-ella-nosotros-nosotras-ellos)
- The verb 'SER' conjugated
- Answer the questions: '¿Quiénes son ellos?', '¿Quién es él/ella?' and '¿Quién eres tú?'
- Use of the verb 'SER' to express your name and your nationality
- Countries: 'Estados Unidos', 'Colombia', 'Canadá', 'Gran bretaña'
- Nationalities: 'norteamericano(a)', 'canadiense', 'británico(a)', 'colombiano(a)'
- Reviewing the conjugation of 'SER'
- Use 'SER' to express name, nationality and profession
- Professions: 'profesor', 'estudiante', 'doctor', 'policía'
- Gender of these professions
- Practice with the conjugation of 'SER'
- Introduce the subject pronoun 'USTED'
- Conjugation of 'SER' with 'USTED'
- Formal and informal situations
- Use of 'TÚ' and 'USTED'
- Answer the questions '¿Quién eres tú?' and '¿Quién es usted?'
- Practice with the conjugation of 'SER' for 'USTED' and 'TÚ'
- Formal greetings:'Buenos días', 'buenas tardes', 'buenas noches', '¿Cómo está usted? and '¿Cómo le va?'
- Informal greetings: ¡Hola!, ¿Cómo te va?, ¿Cómo estás?, ¡Quihubo! and ¿Qué tal?
- Recognize and use the questions '¿Quién eres tú?' and '¿Quién es usted?'
- Informal greetings used in Hispanic countries
- Mexico:'¡Quihuboles!', '¿Qué onda?' and '¡Ahí te ves!'
- Argentina: '¿Qué talco?' and '¡Chau!'
- Colombia '¡Quihubo!', '¿Qué más?' and '¡chao!'
- This course starts with the basics, so no Spanish knowledge is assumed.