Song Discovery is the final course in the "How to Play any song by ear" series. Using the techniques learned in the previous three courses "Rhythm, Melody, and Harmony" I will take you on a step by step process of learning how to play "Hello" by ear. I do not recommend this course unless you are somewhat familiar with the basic techniques of how to learn by ear.
- In this course I will go through a step by step process of how I learned how to play the "Hello" by Adele
- This course is a continuation of "How to Play any Song by Ear - The Basics" and "Chords and Harmony"
- Discover how to find a melody by ear
- Discover how to find chords by ear
- This course is a taken from a section of my course "Play Music by Ear- From Beginner to Fluency"
- This course is the next in a series after "How to play any song by ear - the basics" and "chords and harmony"
- Step by step process to learn a song by ear
- How to Play "Hello" by Adele
Michael Emenau - Is the creator of the award winning children's music education /ear training APP "EASY MUSIC". Since its release in 2016 EASY MUSIC (140,000+ paid downloads) has been selected as:
· “iTunes Editor’s Choice “Best New APP” (iTunes/App Store Worldwide)
· “Top 10 Apps of 2016” (iTunes/App Store Worldwide, all categories)
· "Parents Choice -Silver Award"
· "Tech with Kids - Best APP"
· “Must Buy” - Good APP Guide
Michael has extensive experience as a piano, drum and vibraphone teacher, as well as, a content developer and blogger for NY based electronic music school DubSpot.
He has worked professionally as a musician, composer, producer, and arranger for 25+ years, playing such diverse genres as, Jazz, Rock, Salsa, Electronica, Country, Hindustani, Baroque, Klezmer and Orchestral music. During this time he has recorded on over 150 CD’s, composed music for 7 films, toured internationally, and lived on 3 continents. As a recording artist he has released a series of highly acclaimed solo CD’s on the boutique record labels Hearts of Space, Daikini, Lucky Bear and Six Degree’s records.
Currently Michael is part of the world-touring ensemble “The Triplets of Belleville” with Oscar nominated composer Benôit Charest. He also is leading his own touring group “SUSSEX”, which blends Americana, Roots, and ragtime music.