Just watch 2 Preview video and you will be clear that you want to go only with this Testing Course
After providing 3 best selling course in UDEMY this is my fourth course , i am confident you will enjoy it and it will help you in you software testing career.
No testing theory , only practical examples
Are you new to testing ?
Are looking for course which will enhance your testing skills?
You want to know how people work inside industry ?
ALL-IN-ONE Software testing test technique course
> Study Lectures + Reference book + International syllabus PDF
> Examples and in-depth explanation to each techniques.
> HD videos - HD Audio (no power point style reading) : Watch the preview lectures to get the feel.
> Solved questions are added (for written exam in MNC)
COURSE CONTENT (international course for testing )
Chapter 1 : Structure-Based Testing
> Condition testing
> Condition testing - EXAMPLE
> Decision testing
> Decision testing - EXAMPLE
> Condition vs Decision testing
> Condition vs Decision testing - EXAMPLE
> MC-DC Testing
> MC-DC Testing - EXAMPLE
> Multiple condition Testing
> Multiple condition Testing - EXAMPLE1
> Multiple condition Testing - EXAMPLE2
> Path Testing
Chapter 2 : Static testing
> Static Testing Basics
> Control Flow Analysis - Overview
> Control Flow Analysis - EXAMPLE-1
> Control Flow Analysis - EXAMPLE-2
> Control Flow Analysis - USE
> Cyclomatic Complexity
> Cyclomatic Complexity Example-1
> Cyclomatic Complexity Example-2
> Data Flow Analysis - Overview
> Data Flow Analysis - Anomalies
> Data Flow Analysis - Facts
> Data Flow Analysis - EXAMPLE-1
> Data Flow Analysis - EXAMPLE-2
> Maintainability Overview
> Moduler Design
> Call graph - Overview
> Call graph - USES
> Pairwise - Overview
> Pairwise - Example
> Neighborhood - Overview
> Neighborhood - Example
Chapter 3 : Dynamic analysis
> Dynamic analysis - Introduction
> Dynamic analysis - Overview
> Dynamic analysis - Important
> Detecting Memory Leaks - Overview
> Detecting Memory Leaks - Symptoms
> Wild pointer - Overview
> Wild pointer - Consequences
> Analysis of Performance
WHY ISTQB MASTERCLASS:
I am an "International Certified trainer" for below topic along with my authentication no*:
1. Certified ISO-26262 for functional safety testing
2. 87973 Foundation level
3. 108197 Advance level Technical Test Analyst
4. 116388 Advance level Test Analyst
5. 114710 Agile tester Extension
6. 117029 Model based testing
(*you can put these no. in respective websites and find my details)
This course is designed for the students or professional who are looking for job in testing.
Course will take you through the different aspect of testing and it will make sure your will be getting what you want.
Highlights of the Testing course:
- 1. It is designed based on the "The International Software Testing Qualifications Board® (ISTQB®) "
- 2. it contains 1000+ real testing environment example to bring concept near to the real environment.
- 150+ Study material to help you understand the testing knowledge in depth
- Prepare you for the ISTQB certification so that , not only you get the Testing knowledge but an international testing certificate.
What are you waiting for enroll to the course and become the Certified tester.
- Do you want to become a Strong tester?
- Are you looking for JOB?
- Do you want to switch testing job?
- Preparing for testing interview ?
- Are you a student / professional who what to make career in Multinational company ?
- you want to understand testing techniques from in-n-out ?
Then this is the end for your search!! Enroll now
- No prior knowledge of testing is required
- Very basic coding knowledge will be advantagious