This is not a one size fits all program. You will go on a journey of self discovery while learning how to make healthy food choices, incorporate movement and exercise into your routine, explore body and mind tools to help reduce stress, and how to reach your health and wellness goals.
You will get daily lectures with a specific health and wellness focus, a daily activity to help implement your goals, and a few special bonuses to help keep you on track.
This is a 28 day program but you can certainly spread it out over a few months to incorporate the tools I have laid out for you. This is a lifetime approach to great health.
If you are sick and tired of being sick and tired then check out this program. Give yourself 28 days to feel more energetic, have peace of mind, and a greater sense of well being!
Introduction to Hypnosis
- Be willing to commit to 28 days of healthy lifestyle choices.
- If you have any medical conditions please consult with a doctor before beginning any health program.
- How to make smart food choices
- Learn stress reducing tips to find a sense of well being
- Learn what vitamins and minerals to include into your diet
- Incorporate exercise into your routine
- Learn how sugar and inflammation are wrecking havoc on your health
- Learn how meditation, yoga, laughter, and a positive outlook can dramatically improve your well being.
Lisa Metzgar, PhD is a holistic practitioner with a specialty in nutrition. She studied Biology at UCSD, Body Mind therapies at Body Mind College in San Diego, and received her PhD in Holistic Nutrition from Clayton College of Natural Health. Lisa has been in the alternative health field since 1996. She taught massage therapy and body mind retreats in San Diego, Seattle, Oakland, and Australia and is currently in private practice in Reno, NV. It is important to Lisa to be a positive example of what she teaches. She helps people through simple steps that build the foundation for a lifetime of success. Her programs are not fads or quick fixes to health issues. She loves teaching people about health and wellness and adds a fun and compassionate element to her teachings. Her mission is to help families teach their children how to break the cycle of unhealthy habits.