This course, SEO 2020 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 50 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that a SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
- Danial Ashrafi says, "For Newbies it is a thousand time better course than others"
- Beam Co says, "His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big picture overview to get started"
- Aravind Automation Engineer says, "Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded.."
- Abhishek Bamotra says, "Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)"
This entire SEO 2020 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the years 2014 to 2019. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2020 and up. Also this is the most rated SEO course on the platform.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, "Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended"
This is a no fluff SEO course. Each and every lecture is prepared and polished with loads of rare information, SEO tutorial that produces results and examples or research data to justify those SEO factors.
Course Update Timeline
- June 2020: Content SEO (New), Keyword Research SEO v2.6
- Dec 2019: Pagespeed SEO v4
- Oct 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.5
- August 2019: Demystifying Backlinks SEO v2
- July 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.4, Get Indexed Faster v2.1
- May 2019: Keyword Research SEO v2.3, Get Indexed Faster v2, Technical SEO v3 sections
- March 2019: Pagespeed SEO v3.4, Keyword Research SEO v2.2 sections
- May 2018: PageSpeed SEO v3.3 section
- April 2018: Pagespeed SEO v3.2 section
- April 2018: Keyword Research v2.1 SEO section
- November 2017: Technical SEO v2.3 section - 14 Lectures - 55 Mins
- August 2017: Page Speed SEO v3 section - 16 lectures - 1 hour 45 minutes
- August 2017: Demystifying Backlinks SEO section - 8 Lectures - 27 Minutes
- July 2017: Technical SEO v2.2, Page Speed SEO v2.2 sections - 12 Lectures - 55 minutes
- June 2017: Technical SEO v2.1 section - 14 Lectures - 1 hour
- Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO v2.1 section - 7 Lectures - 40 Minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section - 11 Lectures - 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section - 17 Lectures - 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, "I'm a beginner in SEO. Everything dealt till now in technical SEO factors are stuff that we do/write in daily blogging. But each of them are dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it's so easy to learn.
Every concept is said, what it's? why it should be done? when it is to be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I'm simply blown away!"
This course will help you to
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you've come to the right course. Click on 'Take this course' green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Students need to be just aware of SEO - Search Engine Optimization
- You may need a WordPress website to use the plugins I have demonstrated in this SEO 2020 Training course
- SEO Training on 50+ SEO factors to rank 1 on Google Search Engine
- Reason why those SEO factors matter in real-time
- How those SEO factors affects the ranking of websites on Google
- Rank 1 in Google Search with WordPress SEO 2020 Training: Do's and Don'ts
- Learn all the 8 Technical SEO factors
- SEO your website to bring in more organic traffic from Google & other search engines
- Make your website to load in less than 0.5 seconds & increase sales / conversions by 2X
- Get Page speed insights score of up to 100 for both desktop and mobile
- Learn the Essential skills to optimize your website for Google, Bing & Yandex search engines
- Get indexed by search engines faster
- Improve the User experience of your website - The future SEO factor
- Decrease your website visitor's bounce rate and improve time spent on your site
- Learn to use the best free SEO tools across the entire web
- Get targeted traffic to your site, by using the chosen transactional / informative long tail keywords
- Get low competition, high traffic optimized long tail keyword list - Hands on
- Get demystified on Link building myths and learn what type of backlinks works best
- Learn which type of backlinks are not worthy anymore
- Get an actionable list of more than 25 White Hat Backlink generation sources
- Learn expired SEO techniques / Myths, which can hurt your website
- Immune your website against Negative SEO attacks and identify bad backlinks to your site
Arun Nagarathanam is a top online instructor, who has got expertise in various fields and software such as search engine optimization, WordPress web development, digital graphic design & animation. He teaches online courses to over 100,000 students across 190 countries. His SEO, web development courses have received high admiration for the comprehensive tutorials and practical approach with lots of hands on examples.
He is an Electrical & Electronics Engineer, a Computer expert, a Blogger and a budding Chartered Accountant from India. His teaching style is, breaking-down complex concepts through simple examples and animations.
That's why, his students call him a VERSATILE teacher!
For his consistent and timely support to his students in Udemy, he was awarded "Lightning responder" badge.
Areas of Expertise
Adobe Audition, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Illustrator
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Camtasia Studio, Cyberlink Power Director
Windows 8, 10 Pro
Programming in C, C++, Java, php, Python, HTML
Desktop & Laptop Software Troubleshooting, Hardware repair
Android Smartphone Custom ROM installation & rooting
Privacy Protection & Securing PC, Smartphone from threats
Setup, Maintenance, Security & SEO in WordPress
PIC Micro-controller Programming
Applied Electronics, Power Electronics & Medical Electronics
High Voltage Engineering, Transmission & Distribution
Strategic Financial Management
Budding Chartered Accountant [August 2012 - Present]
He has been presenting so many captivating presentations. These presentations, they speak for themselves through custom motion path animations and that's his secret of keeping his audience engaged. He is specialized in 'Financial Management'.
His job is to:
> Supervise auditing of establishments, and determine scope of investigation required.
> Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks to confirm records are accurate.
> Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions.
> Collect and analyse data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
> Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
> Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
Blogger / WordPress Admin [January 2011 - May 2012]
His work was to:
> Publish news, reviews on latest and upcoming computer hardware components.
> Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
> Back up or modify applications and related data to provide for disaster recovery.
> Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyse, or resolve usability issues.
> Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability, or supervise others who do this work.
> Assign topics, events and stories to individual writers or reporters for coverage.
> Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
He also helped his followers to manage WordPress blogs, optimize SEO, design logos, create animations, customize the look of their themes, secure their websites and ultimately to monetize them.
Freelance Writer [June 2010 - December 2010]
He started his career as a part time Freelance Writer. His responsibilities were:
> Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
> Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content, and methods of reproduction and binding.
> Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel.
Electrical & Electronics Engineer - [2006 - 2010]
He has done several simulations and hardware projects.
To name a few,
> 'Portable heartbeat calculator' in 2008
> 'MPPT based solar charge controller' in 2010
> 'Hybrid & Intelligent Power Supply Unit for PCs' in 2012
> 'Low cost audio amplifier' which provides stereo Output, with enhanced pre-set equalizer with bass, treble and supports Virtual environment effects.
> 'U – Bend accident preventer' which displays warning signal on alternative sides of roads in hills and glows traffic lamp based on speed of the incoming vehicle.
Moreover, he guided several students, to write coding for micro-controllers. His areas of interest are 'Applied electronics' and 'Micro-controllers programming and interfacing'.
Computer Expert - [From unknown time - future]
He loves to troubleshoot software issues and repair / replace hardware issues. He provides consultancy on what software to buy / use, what computer hardware to buy, what laptop to opt for etc.