- Course latest updated on May 23, 2020 with Selenium WebDriver latest version, new GitHub lectures and updated Jenkins lectures Next Update: More Java and Framework lectures
- Most popular, Highest Rated, Top Ranked and most loved by students, best Selenium WebDriver course on Udemy
- Watch lecture 2 which illustrates our roaring success on Udemy
The one and only Selenium WebDriver course on Udemy with Highest Rated, Top Courses and Top Responder tags
Includes: 280+ lectures (Basics to Framework) with real time websites + life time support (Also best support you have ever received, On Demand Skype and Team Viewer sessions)
- No false promises, straight point to point explanation with simple and easy to understand examples
- Join the group of more than 27,000 students already taking advantage of this course with positive feedback
- No other course on udemy covers topics covered in this course with such great depth of detail
I noticed other courses copying the content of my page, please be aware of them. The easiest way is to enroll in the course and see which course is best because you have 30-day money back guarantee
This course includes a wide range of topics from Selenium WebDriver Basics and Advanced, Java Concepts, TestNG Framework, Automation Framework Design (Page Objects, Page Factory, Data Driven, Reading Excel Files), Logging with Log4j, Best reporting tool - Advanced Reporting, Cross-Browser Testing with Selenium Grid 2.0, Maven Build Management, Git and GitHub, Continuous Integration with Jenkins, Git integration with Jenkins, Database Testing, Performance Testing, Behavior Driven Testing Using Cucumber, Sauce Labs Integration, Interview Preparation. All materials including code files.
One stop place to become an Expert in Web Automation Framework related technologies from scratch
We start from Beginners level and go through Advance level. This is a single course for everything you need to know related to Web UI Automation.
WHAT MAKES THIS COURSE BEST ON UDEMY?
We assume that students have no experience in automation/coding and start every topic from scratch and basics.
Examples are taken from TESTING REAL TIME HOSTED WEB APPLICATIONS to understand how different components can be automated, that will give you idea of industry level framework and give you confidence.
NO PRIOR CODING OR AUTOMATION EXPERIENCE NEEDED, this course covers all the necessary topics.
Get more than 44 hours of unique content with real example code files provided to refer and learn with examples.
Get awesome Support, on demand desktop session on Team Viewer and Skype.
- Are you looking to step into automation industry with the latest technologies in market?
- Are you keen to learn GUI automation using selenium webdriver with java and other latest framework technologies?
- Interested in learning how selenium is used in projects?
We start with how to code in Java and then move towards learning selenium, TestNG, selenium grid, log4j, maven, jenkins, database testing, performance testing, behavior driven testing using cucumber and gherkin language.
- Selenium Webdriver 3.x
- Java Concepts in details
- TestNG Framework
- Advanced Reporting
- Logging infrastructure with Log4j
- Page Object Model
- Page Factory Framework
- Data Driven Framework
- Executing tests on a remote machine using Selenium Grid 2.0
- Build Management with Maven
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Database Testing
- Performance Testing
- Behavior Driven Testing Using Cucumber and Gherkin language
- NO AUTOMATION / CODING EXPERIENCE NEEDED, beginners will be easily able to follow this course
- Java concepts are covered in the course, no experience needed
- Join our Selenium WebDriver community with (270+ lectures, 21000+ students) learning together with positive feedback, which you will not see in any other Selenium WebDriver course on Udemy
- CODE FILES / ALL MATERIAL FOR EVERY LECTURE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD
- Browsers (Firefox or Chrome)
- Windows/MAC computer
- Java SDK, Eclipse, Firefox, Chrome, TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver. All the required installation are ALREADY COVERED in the lectures and documentation has been uploaded to the course
- ***** At the end of this course, you will have detailed understanding of Web Automation Frameworks
- You will be able to EXPLAIN, DESIGN and IMPLEMENT structured AUTOMATION FRAMEWORKS using Page Object/Factory Model
- *** In-depth understanding of Selenium WebDriver CHALLENGES with real time examples
- You will be able to implement CONTINUOUS INTEGRATION TESTING using JENKINS
- ***** We have 10 dedicated INSTRUCTORS to help you with queries within 24 HOURS, resume preparation, Interview questions
- You will be able to perform CROSS-BROWSER testing using SELENIUM GRID
- You will be able to create GREAT LOOKING REPORTS using the best advanced REPORTING TOOL
- You will have complete understanding of TestNG Framework
- ***** You will have excellent command on Build Management using MAVEN
- ***** You should be able to lead any Selenium Automation Project from scratch on your own
- ***** You will have understanding of Behavior Driven Testing Using CUCUMBER, Gherkin language
- ***** You will be able to understand and write efficient testing code
- You will have required skills to automate any web application
- You should be able to verify Data Integrity with the GUI of the application
- Additional Knowledge of running Performance tests with Selenium WebDriver Automation
- With all this knowledge gained, you should be easily able to clear Selenium Automation interviews
Let's Kode It, we are here with a mission to have everyone learn a new skill and find themselves doing what they always wanted to do. Whether it be programming or creating a professional looking MS Word document.
When talking about programming, we believe anyone can code and coding is not something out of this world. Coding can be of different types and in different area, some may want to become a web developer where it's more of front end languages, some choose to become a back-end developer, while some choose to become testers with automation hands on where the the domain is completely different from development. We believe what it needs to learn something is only willingness to learn and everything else comes along with it. We are a group of software professionals with more than 10 years of expertise on different areas of software industries. We excel from software inception to implementation. Our goal is to offer high quality technology courses which suits newbie as well as an intermediate. We focus on the technology which are essential to perform in today's job market.
Our instructors are Masters graduate from reputed universities. Our instructors have over 10 years of industrial experience and working as team leads in multinational companies. They expertise in various fields of SDLC from application development, testing to system administration